our prayers camed to an end... Almost

Started by Blackcode, February 26, 2010, 08:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cybertox

Hello guys i want to thank you for the crack and hope soon we will be able to play vs AI
.I have a question can i somehow change the colour of the units?.I know the trick to change the colour in game but there is only green i need some more colours.

SuckMyJack.

Hi I try do download the new patch of beta but when the donwloads start say to me this error:

The source data for a patch file could not be located. (Patch: "bnet\Battle.net\SWF\MainUI.gfx". Output: "Battle.net\SWF\MainUI.gfx".) (CopyPatchConverter::Repack)

[/size][/color]
[/size][/color]I could say reps without problems..
[/size][/color]I've Windows7
[/size][/color]
[/size][/color]anyone can help mee?

Bluesky

I've exactly the same problem, « The source data for a patch file could not be located » ...

araknee

Bluesky

Starcraft client is installed on my disk E:/
It's not a problem to run Lazytown ? I need to install on disk C:/ ?

SuckMyJack.

I try to uninstall and install the client again, If that solve the problem i will say here

krakerer

Quote from: bamboostick on February 26, 2010, 07:58:22 PM
Hey bud, nice to hear that you've overcame your paranoia and decided to try it out. I was pretty harsh up there and I take it back man. Would like to say sorry for it too.

After all, it's great that we are all enjoying what the devs are bringing to us :D

It's all right. Too much paranoia :-) I downloaded a crack from Teknogods Reaver and it was fake, so I was suspicious (Never heard of Teknogods).

Now I have scanned my whole computer, no signs about Win32:JunkPoly behaviour and have read something about VMProtect. Crack is allright, great job.

Ceron

Quote from: SuckMyJack. on February 27, 2010, 06:15:02 AM
I try to uninstall and install the client again, If that solve the problem i will say here

It is becouse you like most use the crack to be able to view replays. even i had teh problem. easy to solve by uninstalling and reinstall.

chikopaws

Quote from: Cybertox on February 27, 2010, 05:09:09 AM
Hello guys i want to thank you for the crack and hope soon we will be able to play vs AI
.I have a question can i somehow change the colour of the units?.I know the trick to change the colour in game but there is only green i need some more colours.

how to choose green color???

RaTcHeT302

You ask about "how to" but after you say that you know "how to".

What?

Cybertox

Quote from: RaTcHeT302 on February 27, 2010, 12:08:12 PM

What?
I can only change to green but i always played as blue.To change your colour to green ingame the menu down where is the minimap at the right part there are buttons one of them changes your colour to green.

Apa7HY

Hello,

This message has been generated by the automated submission tracking system. If we already detect these files, the message below tells you how we identify this threat. Your submission will be passed to a virus analyst.

lazylaunch.exe - Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Clons.emf

New malicious software was found in this file. The next antivirus database update will include detection for this malware. Thank you for your help.

lazytown.txt

This file is being processed.

Best regards, Kaspersky Lab

10/1, 1st Volokolamsky Proezd, Moscow, 123060, Russia
Tel./Fax: + 7 (495) 797 8700
http://www.kaspersky.com http://www.viruslist.com                                                                                                                                       

Looks like good old lazylaunch.exe leaves a backdoor.  Tell me why it autoruns some script on my machine and tries to gain access to COM Surrogate?  Then later, tries to access SVCHOST?

RaTcHeT302

Quote from: Cybertox on February 27, 2010, 12:25:00 PM
Quote from: RaTcHeT302 on February 27, 2010, 12:08:12 PM

What?
I can only change to green but i always played as blue.To change your colour to green ingame the menu down where is the minimap at the right part there are buttons one of them changes your colour to green.

Ah, i already knew about that thing.

Myst

locked for now....this topic is all over the place.