Starcraft 2 Crack UD.

Started by Juanse254, February 27, 2010, 05:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juanse254

I made Starcraft Beta Crack Undetectable to the AV, its pretty much the same, the only difference is that you dont have to deactivate your AV and thats it.

Make sure i dont want to infect you guys, u can sumbit it to scanner.novirusthanks.org
Dont worry.

Cheerz!

http://www.multiupload.com/0G9JT5DEP2
[/size]
[/size]:D

lecrycry

Andrige

Glyph

Blizzard Fansite: BlizzForge.org

dodongbadong

thx man
ill try this later.. for now im hook with ai's still looking for hard ones

anyway this is great.. many rumors spread that previous crack has virus and to ignore it you have to disable your av (antivirus) in order to use it. its too late when i have learn about the virus since i really dont care if there's a virus on my drive as long as i can play sc2 and so far works great.. i can play ai and view replays. whoa.. but maybe later when i format my system again ill try using yours and hope my anti virus wont detect any problems.
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

Juanse254

Dont worry, it hav no virus, i analized the "infected" one before, and is not true. Totaly Clean! AV Companies add fake signatures to be called "better"

Gr!mm

Quote from: Juanse254 on February 27, 2010, 08:36:12 PM
Dont worry, it hav no virus, i analized the "infected" one before, and is not true. Totaly Clean! AV Companies add fake signatures to be called "better"

Yeah i hate those little whiney ones which cry that there is a virus on the system when its what... a DVD or something you know, those really stupid sensitive AV's