now that AI difficulty is done................

Started by madmaty, February 27, 2010, 07:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madmaty

now that that's out of the way how about a lan crack so we dont need difficulty settings :P

Giz

AI difficulty is done? where by who, current one is not a difficulty its just erm faceroll....

Schrii

Quote from: Giz on February 27, 2010, 07:36:08 PM
AI difficulty is done? where by who, current one is not a difficulty its just erm faceroll....

This ^

David

Yeah even the medium setting is a simple 1a victory

Rain[sun]

Did not realize you could do better, mind posting your current work?
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

David

He wasn't saying it was horrible or he could do better, just that it isn't finished yet.  ::)

madmaty

Quote from: Rain[sun] on February 27, 2010, 07:43:09 PM

Did not realize you could do better, mind posting your current work?

yeah i will say the insane is a bit weak but still far far better then what we had this morning :)

dodongbadong

DAMN i got owned by SINGLE AI.. PAK hehe

thank you very much guys its worth it playing...

read here guys so awesome
http://botdev.org/doku.php
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

CHEFFY!

Yeah i totally got owned by Terran while i was trying to take out a protoss base about 7 minutes into the game, totally better than any other AI file out so far.

madrussian190

i use StarCrack's AI mod v3.0

and it works like a charm for me... and i think its the same difficulty as the original SC AI... mad fun, but like OP said, lan is next :)

Andrige

millenium

Do you have same problem with AI to make outpost (2nd base)?

I played Terran vs. Zerg - AI made first 2 good attacks and after that ... I just defense until it get weak... 2nd base was made but no dronce there to gatter minerals and gas...

ps.: *beep* *beep* Nuclear launch  detected!  :D

dodongbadong

amm i didnt notice any expansion bug yet.. but i notice that they really gather there units out on there ramp.. i dont make my game long. i attach when i got 2 or more units and hope to micro and believe me its really fun. im terran user and i notice that the zerg in ai 3.0 really cool it owns other ai with his muta roach and hydralisk. and if you try playing againts toss they mass zealot and some stalkers for anti banshee wew.. very nice combo.. but i think playing with ai is enough its better to play against a person and see what tech tree is possible.

i wonder if my nuclear tech tree would work against a person. :D
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-