Main Menu

SC II makeover

Started by Myst, February 28, 2010, 12:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst

After a couple glasses of scotch, I moved pages upon pages of posts in the two popular SC II related sections and everything is now more organized. 

The SC II Reversal/Research section has now been removed of useless posts not related to the reversal of starcraft 2 or anything non-programming related. 
SC II Reversal/Research Section

The SC II gaming section has been split into three separate sections.
General Discussions, Maps, and a place to ask questions and for tutorials.
Check it out -Starcraft 2 Section

Giz

i dont think it was a good idea, now all 3 section got topics about maps and hacks.... - you could just make 1 subsection - work with AI, then all stuff goes there.... please reconsider

2g4u

Make a section and forum rules. Assign some moderators to enforce those rules. GG
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former!" Albert Einstein

Myst

Quote from: Giz on February 28, 2010, 06:52:05 AM
i dont think it was a good idea, now all 3 section got topics about maps and hacks.... - you could just make 1 subsection - work with AI, then all stuff goes there.... please reconsider

No they don't. A majority of those posts were Questions about maps or Questions about hacks. Which fit right in the help section.  The rest were topics actually related to maps and AI development.  And the others were general off topic SC2 discussion. 

2g4u

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former!" Albert Einstein