Lazy Launch 2.0 IS OUT!

Started by Murderone, February 28, 2010, 10:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thane

robocup30

Will lazylauncher v2 work with new AI v4?

Happy-I-am

Yes it does, I just played  it.

chetjan

To be able to view replays you can visit http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=637.0 to find out how.(for those of you that had question about that). Also for me, i did not notice much of a difference in Lazy Launch two and am eagerly awaiting their server emulation.

aermeus

Quick question.  My mcaffee keeps deleting the lazylaunch2.exe when i extract it.  I turn the McAfee off to extract it but when i turn it back on it is automatically deleting it again.  It is getting a false positive and thinking the exe is an Artemis trojan.  How do i get it to leave the file alone once i have extracted the exe and turn my virus protection back on?

I didnt have this problem at all with the first lazy launcher :(

Gaspa79

I know you'll be hating me. But antiviruses are useless these days. Just disable McAffe while you play SC.

mithhunter55

The fps launch argument worked but when I tried to use this..
"C:\Games\StarCraft II Beta\lazylaunch2.exe" -m C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\(4) - AI - Lost Temple (3x).s2ma -- -showfps=1
lazylaunch didnt like it
"you cannot specify more then one file path as a command line argument."

The fps part itself works but it launchs with out letting me pick a map. Using a shortcut on my desktop.

Rick

Quote from: mithhunter55 on March 01, 2010, 02:05:21 AM
The fps launch argument worked but when I tried to use this..
"C:\Games\StarCraft II Beta\lazylaunch2.exe" -m C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\(4) - AI - Lost Temple (3x).s2ma -- -showfps=1
 lazylaunch didnt like it
"you cannot specify more then one file path as a command line argument."

The fps part itself works but it launchs with out letting me pick a map. Using a shortcut on my desktop.
"C:\Games\StarCraft II Beta\lazylaunch2.exe" -m "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\(4) - AI - Lost Temple (3x).s2ma" -- -showfps=1
And you don't need to specify -m (lazylaunch2 should autodetect it's a map based on the .s2ma extension).

chetjan

Ya a lot of AV are picking up false positive on this. You can be assured it is safe (though I don't know how much you can trust someone on the internet...)

sugarcos

Not working on Win 7 x32. Crash when loading the map.

millenium

Thank you vary much for Lazy Launch 2.0 I you like I can suggest one add-on for next version - can you fix game option settings so skip make game on fastest speed every time i restart the game, its vary annoying. ;)

dupcengier25

whem you added race selection option ??

Blintux

vitalsine

I seem to be having an issue with LazyLauncher2.0 now. I downloaded it right off the forum that the link directed me to. I tried replacing the file a couple times. It worked fine before, then one time I tried to open a map that I edited with MPQeditor and it started the game, went black screen as if it was about to load, and then it crashes to Desktop. I can still play them game with the other launchers though. The problem is not specific to any map in particular. LL2 just wont work. Anyone else having this problem? If there is a way for me to get an error log Ill grab it and paste it in. Let me know.

fobmasta

I need some help please. what ever launcher i download, when i double click on the launcher it goes to an ErrorReporter box. it says  error no archive. i have no idea what is going on. please help thanks