PLZ HELP TWO NEXUS,COMMAND CENTER AND HATCHERY ?WTF

Started by Nightcro, February 28, 2010, 12:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightcro

PLZ help
i reinstalled and reinstall i changed everything back all of them but nothing i have two nexus for protoss or two hatchery or two command center for terran and when i build units they double.PLZ HELP  :'( :'(
Hell!It's about time!
Starcraft 2!
Hell!It's about time!

WildFire

no fix calm down.... and there is allready 3 threads of this... just relax we trying to find fix.

Bytron

Hi, yeah i had this problem before but i fixed it by going to your ''starcraft 2 beta folder-Mods- Then to your Libertymulti.SC2Mod folder and delete everything in that folder. Worked for me anyways.

starcrafter64

Pro tip. Keep copies of all original files you delete, modify or move. Keep a notepad log of all the changes you make to any and all folders.

Uninstall the beta. Delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Starcraft II Beta. Delete the Starcraft II folder in your my documents.

Reinstall. Profit?

Generally if you over write or replace any files, and try to uninstall the game, the uninstaller will not remove the overwritten files because the file size and authentications don't match.

Nightcro

i fixed the problem i deleted in local(users\appdata\local\blizz) and in documents(starcraft2) then i reinstalled the game put the crack for play as a guest chache in users and lazyluch2 and is working
P.S sorry for my poor english
Hell!It's about time!
Starcraft 2!
Hell!It's about time!

Bu3no

See my thread, I found what was causing it for me:

http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=642.msg2842#msg2842