Nobody cares about Replays anymore? I do!

Started by Dark_Templar, February 27, 2010, 09:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark_Templar

Playing vs. AI is great, watching replays is fun too but is broken for the time being!?

Is there any word on if a fix for replays is being made?

chuk90

I agree, but the priority is make the game good playable. Finishing the AI issue is the priority i think. So let the team concentrate for the best features :)

Mangala

For me it would open as many replays as you wanted the first time you launched the exe and then fail every other time.

We need a lazytown-like solution for that too...

apriores

You can install another copy and block it with a firewall to not update at all and you'll be able to watch older replays like before. But after you'll launch 13891 (older) version for replays, LazyLauncher will not recognize the newer one (14093 required version) and every time after watching replays, you'll need to enter in Starcraft II.exe - final version (so path will be reset in registry), exit the game and then launcher will see it again.

mithhunter55

Quote from: Dark_Templar on February 27, 2010, 09:07:24 PM
Playing vs. AI is great, watching replays is fun too but is broken for the time being!?

Is there any word on if a fix for replays is being made?
Watch Huskystarcraft and HDstarcraft on youtube  :P

chetjan

I'm am trying to get a thread going with replays from the Cracked version (as well as the real version) if you would like to know how to view your own replays visit http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=637.0