Is it possible to make AI map MELEE not Free For All

Started by gzxaaa, February 28, 2010, 01:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gzxaaa

I notice that the starcrack AI 3.0 is good enough for practicing purpose. But the AI fight against each other which makes beating them too easy. If the hacked AI map can make 3 AI allied to each other (MELEE mode), it'll much more challenging and interesting. And I dont think there will be any inherent difficulty for realizing MELEE mode since we've already achieved FFA mode.

Kernel64

I suppose this is possible if there is a command for the ai to check players in the map and set them to Ally if they're AI. I haven't found something that could help in this, atm.

ups

I got my ass kicked twice ... i think the maps are malee. I was going to kill the terran when 10 zeloti and a douzin of roaches came into my base ... i had no alternative then to surrender :(

Gamewiz

Quote from: ups on February 28, 2010, 02:20:41 PM
I got my ass kicked twice ... i think the maps are malee. I was going to kill the terran when 10 zeloti and a douzin of roaches came into my base ... i had no alternative then to surrender :(

They are not melee. I think there is a small glitch in the AI, where if two or more of them decide to attack you, they will not bother with any other threats until they carry out that attack order. Which gives the illusion of them fighting together.

Nakeddan

Quote from: Gamewiz on March 01, 2010, 01:54:53 PM

What AI Are you using cause I seem to kill all 3 with my first 10 zealots every game I even switched to the insane and it seems they built even less units I dunno wtf is up with this... I want a challenge or at lest them to attack with more like 3 units

Nakeddan

Wtf AI are you using? I downloaded the insane and it sucks ass i just killed 3 with 12 zealots and then i played another and they build 2 marines.....

Gamewiz

Quote from: Nakeddan on March 03, 2010, 03:28:12 PM

Wtf AI are you using? I downloaded the insane and it sucks ass i just killed 3 with 12 zealots and then i played another and they build 2 marines.....

Don't download that one. They don't work. I'd recommend downloading StarCrack v5.5. They still haven't beaten me, but it's alot more entertaining that those gimped AIs.

chetjan

should be possible i think but I havn't heard of anyone doing so.

gutomnaako

please help me how to have AI on my pc, the strong AI please, and how can I have many AI opponents, using lazyluncher, please help many thanks, noob here