Just a quick thanks!

Started by Sc0rPi0n32, February 28, 2010, 09:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sc0rPi0n32

Hey i'm new to this community and have been following it for a good few days now.  I just wanted to thank you all for the hard work you've been putting into all of this for everyone.  SC2 is probably the 1st beta i have ever wanted to play so bad to the point where i almost paid someone on ebay for a key rofl.  But thanks to you all i dont have to.  Awesome work and keep it up.  If you accept donations i would gladly send some.  If i had any programming knowledge whatsoever i would be right there with you all working on stuff. 

Once again Thanks!

PS: i better see some other thankyous posted here as well!

trusdurden

a quick thanks from me too ! thanks to you guys for your work. take it easy

Roger911

I'm like a kid in a candy store, except candy is teh games, and money is teh time... so thank you for letting me spend the time of my life!

matrixn

I`d like to give my thanks and respect for the devs  8) !!!

paranoid

Thanks from me too. :)
Just tried it last night for the first time actually.
Only played terran sandbox and protoss vs protoss so far, but enjoyed it a lot. :)

AI v4 was easy to beat with dark templars tough.
If they had rushed me with their massive army of zealots earlier, it would have been an easy win, since my dark templar "rush" was very slow. ( It was more of a "self-defense with dark templars -> massive expand -> destroy base -> have fun discovering all new protoss stuff" )

creamsoda

Thanks from me too. Especially to Rizon, TeknoGods, and StarCrack Devs.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH. You guys are HEROES

chetjan

Thanks from me for the incredible effort you have all put in to hacking this.

ooni

You are welcome guys...
Wait... I haven't done anything. :P

Rizon, TeknoGods, and StarCrack Devs
^ Robin Hoods of our Era
Thank you.

Also special thanks to Sc0rPi0n32 for creating this spam topic.

Gapato

Yep, me too wanna say 'Thanks' !!
Indeed I've been following the forum more or less since beta is out, and I've just signed up to thank everyone here or elsewhere involved in making our wait much less painful !

Gamewiz

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Honestly to all the people here who worked on this in some way, thanks for your efforts. I've been waiting for StarCraft II for over a decade! You guys have given me a chance to finally play it, and I couldn't be happier.

notquitefob

just joined the forum to show my appreciation.

thanks everyone !

Rizzeth

I love starcraft, and I sure as hell love starcraft 2, and when I saw this post, I hadn't yet registered, but this prompted me too.  So with that said, I express my thanks as well.

itsarabbit

I haven't posted here yet? :O
Thank you so very very much, Ive been waiting for this kind of stuff since I knew of SC2, and you have maked my wish come true.
Want Beta key! :D