5 & 6 Player Hacked AI Maps

Started by sYk0, March 01, 2010, 04:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chikopaws

Quote from: Gamewiz on March 02, 2010, 11:25:16 AM
Quote from: chikopaws on March 02, 2010, 11:22:48 AM
I always found sricpt error (I forgot what it is) when playing with metapolis 6 player (5 AI)
although I still can it

any help??

Not sure... I just played two rounds of that map last night without a hitch. I'm running the latest patch with lazylauncher 2.0 and the StarCraft Beta Launcher v.016 by valkirie...

What are you running?

I'm running the same as you did.. I played this map in two different computers.. one with my laptop and the other with my PC.. both keeps show me the same error every time I play with this map

dunno.. I hope Syk0 wil fix this in newer version in http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/ai-scripts/starcraft-2-beta-offline-ai-maps/

Gamewiz

Quote from: chikopaws on March 02, 2010, 12:56:15 PM
I always found sricpt error (I forgot what it is) when playing with metapolis 6 player (5 AI)
although I still can it

any help??

Not sure... I just played two rounds of that map last night without a hitch. I'm running the latest patch with lazylauncher 2.0 and the StarCraft Beta Launcher v.016 by valkirie...

What are you running?

I'm running the same as you did.. I played this map in two different computers.. one with my laptop and the other with my PC.. both keeps show me the same error every time I play with this map

dunno.. I hope Syk0 wil fix this in newer version in http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/ai-scripts/starcraft-2-beta-offline-ai-maps/

That's weird... What OS are you running? I'm running 7 Ultimate.

sYk0

can you give me the exact map name and the debug text displayed (perhaps a screenshot?)

vitalsine

Ive gotten the script error myself a few times. It isnt specific to any races or anything. I think  it has to do with the AI mods and the 6 player map conflicting or something. It says something about "Player X "race" invalid mainstate" or something like that. Doesnt seem to cause any issues on my end though, just play through it and its still great fun.

chikopaws

Quote from: Gamewiz on March 02, 2010, 12:57:49 PM
Quote from: chikopaws on March 02, 2010, 12:56:15 PM
although I still can it

any help??

What are you running?

That's weird... What OS are you running? I'm running 7 Ultimate.

Quote from: sYk0 on March 02, 2010, 01:47:59 PM
can you give me the exact map name and the debug text displayed (perhaps a screenshot?)

Nvm,, it's fixed with your newer map version (with new loading screen)
I'm using win 7 64 bit ultimate

chikopaws

Quote from: vitalsine on March 03, 2010, 02:08:50 AM
Ive gotten the script error myself a few times. It isnt specific to any races or anything. I think  it has to do with the AI mods and the 6 player map conflicting or something. It says something about "Player X "race" invalid mainstate" or something like that. Doesnt seem to cause any issues on my end though, just play through it and its still great fun.

yeaahh,, this is the script error I'm talking about !!
:D
but it's already fixed for me though

cloak123

Quote from: vitalsine on March 03, 2010, 02:08:50 AM

the ai that gets the error for me is on the bottom double shared base, If no one is there it wont happen, The ai will begin to mine but stops after that