5 & 6 Player Hacked AI Maps

Started by sYk0, March 01, 2010, 04:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sYk0

Map Modifications:

• An original AI Modification.
  • Increased the number of Players (from 4 to 6).
  • Included the original "Korhal" loading screen (i.e. No more "blue block" when loading the map).
5 Player Maps (You & 4x AI):
6 Player Maps (You & 5x AI):
Mirrors: http://www.nibbits.com/sc2/projects/syk0/

Textures for the loading screen:
New:

Aravan

Nice. Would you care to implement the loading screen into other AI maps? I really like it  ;D .

sYk0

Quote from: Aravan on March 01, 2010, 08:00:43 AM
Nice. Would you care to implement the loading screen into other AI maps? I really like it  ;D .

Already in the works, will upload the files a later this afternoon (+- 3 hours).
FYI: My time-zone is GMT+2

starcrafter64

Great job sYk0, way to show that tard who's maps these really are. +1 to you man.

Jovani

Quote from: starcrafter64 on March 01, 2010, 08:20:18 AM
Great job sYk0, way to show that tard who's maps these really are. +1 to you man.

Gee, I wonder what the starcraft 2 fanbase would rather have, playable AI maps or playable AI maps with purdy little pictures that take an extra day to release, hmm...

Gamewiz

Hmm.... interesting. I wonder where you put the other two players for a map that's meant for 4 players. I'm at work right now so I can't check it. But good job on the maps! :)

Skylo

Quote from: Jovani on March 01, 2010, 10:23:54 AM
Quote from: starcrafter64 on March 01, 2010, 08:20:18 AM

Gee, I wonder what the starcraft 2 fanbase would rather have, playable AI maps or playable AI maps with purdy little pictures that take an extra day to release, hmm...

i prefer good maps fast neither fancy pictures... but nice job though!

itsarabbit

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Want Beta key! :D

GurU

Could you make one with observer mode ;) ? 4 AIs were hilarious I wonder what 6 of them can do ;D

gardenofaiur

How would we go about inserting our own textures for the loading screen?
[Garden Of Aiur] - http://www.gardenofaiur.com - The Blood Of The Fallen

sYk0

Hey guys (& gals),

Sorry, I'm in the middle of a family crisis at the moment (hence why the maps haven't been uploaded), I will get cracking on this tomorrow morning.

I will be sure to include and "Observer/Spectator mode" variation of all the maps.

I will also include all the relevant details of how to set your own loading image into your custom maps.
For more info on map disassembly this see what myself and Blackcode are up to in this thread.

Gamewiz

No worries, SYk0, take your time. :) Hope everything is resolved ok!

chikopaws

I always found sricpt error (I forgot what it is) when playing with metapolis 6 player (5 AI)
although I still can it

any help??

Gamewiz

Quote from: chikopaws on March 02, 2010, 11:22:48 AM
I always found sricpt error (I forgot what it is) when playing with metapolis 6 player (5 AI)
although I still can it

any help??

Not sure... I just played two rounds of that map last night without a hitch. I'm running the latest patch with lazylauncher 2.0 and the StarCraft Beta Launcher v.016 by valkirie...

What are you running?

sYk0