StarCraft II Launcher

Started by Zoxc, March 01, 2010, 05:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzzard

Why does some maps have a loading screen and some not?.

Zoxc

Quote from: $ omaha }{ on March 03, 2010, 03:56:59 PM
EDIT:
(4) Shakuras Plateau Novice
(4) Shakuras Plateau
loads with this superb looking loading screeen:

then in about 3/4 loaded i get this error:

and game exits to starcraft][ login menu... so those two maps aint working with me, anybody else?

all other maps loads with no problems but they do not have this sexy loading screen :(
Fixed in 2.0.2. It seems the map header is not fixed size after all.

Quote from: Buzzard on March 03, 2010, 04:51:27 PM
You can get loading screens on all maps by extracting them to the StarCraft II directory. It seems like loading screens are somewhat bugged.

$ omaha }{

Quote from: Zoxc on March 03, 2010, 07:02:36 PM
Quote from: Buzzard on March 03, 2010, 04:51:27 PM
You can get loading screens on all maps by extracting them to the StarCraft II directory. It seems like loading screens are somewhat bugged.

so no loading screens for all maps? :'( thought you will add it to every loaded map :(
anywaysHUGE thanks!!! app is working sweet right now!!!
- Someone is gonna die when you listen to me -

Inarye

Still no option to pick races?

Buzzard

I dont think the "mods" floder is working because i have tested with almost every custom made ai and it still plays as the sucky one from the hacked maps. Can anyone confirm that this works and if it does, show me how you did it.

From now, im just going to place the custom scripts in my "StarCraft II\" floder

$ omaha }{

using http://www.zezula.net/en/mpq/download.html extract \TriggerLibs\ folder from the custom ai file Base.SC2Data into ...\SC2Launcher2.0.2\Mods\your_ai_name\TriggerLibs\

Buzzard

Ah, i saw some other had posted about this, that the launcher ONLY supports TriggerLibs and not Liberty.SC2Mod data files. Im going to try out the TriggerLibs this time.  8)

Edit: Works now, thanks $ omaha }{. Zoxc, note this on the first page please, i dont think you did.

Gr!mm

Works great here on windows 7! Its awesome because you can be blue,purple or teal now woo xD

ranger101

help !

when i start StarCraft II Launcher
I have this come up: "system error. code:5"

how to get over it ??
is there anyone with this problem yet

thx !

$ omaha }{

just type the error to google :)

Rahab

I LOVE YOU!!! With this i can be different colors! and overall it's pretty nice and easy to
use..
Oh and I just thought of something, what if the same way they are creating 6 AI type maps they made a map with the number of Ai's corresponding to the number of Colors specifically for this Launcher so that you can be any color and just close the excess amount of Comp slots so it doesn't bug? like a 1v1 map with 8 AI slots

apriores

I'm very glad for the new version which can load those logging screen maps.  :D
Now, it is far away the best launcher I ever tested.  ;D
Many thanks!

ranger101

this is the best launcher i have ever used so far

asdfghgghjdhg

i check MapInfo and here is what i found:

i think that player info struct have 23 bytes at least as follows

[byte] - player number. 0x00 - neutral (observer), 0x01..0x0F - player
[byte] - controlled by. 0x00 - not controlled (disabled), 0x01 - player control, 0x02 - computer control, 0x03 - neutral
[byte] - unknown for me
[byte] - unknown for me
[byte] - unknown for me
[dword][4 bytes] - color. 0x00000001..0x0000000C colors as they are in war3, 0xFFFFFFFF - random color
[... bytes] - some kind of string or struct. unknown for me
[byte] - finishing zero for some kind of string or struct. must be 0x00
[8 bytes] - unknown for me
[dword][4 bytes] - i'm not really sure, but 0x00000000 gives random race, other values (cannot check all) give terran but only for computer cotrolled player
[byte] - finishing zero (for player struct?). must be 0x00.

mb that will be useful

update: before player structs here is DWORD value of players count.

Is this launcher configured to only load in the contents of the TriggerLibs folder into the Base.SC2Data, or will it load any XML files that I put in the main mod directory? I want to mod out the XML files to add new ability AI.

Thanks, this tool works awesome!