StarCraft II Launcher

Started by Zoxc, March 01, 2010, 05:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qqq66660

Thank you for this great launcher!! so far this launcher is da best! easy, simple, anti-virus not complaining about lazylauncher v2, JUST GREAT!!

great job

rwag

can you make it possible that we can watch replays after the game vs a comp? because atm there is a error message like "no map" or something like that. that would be great :-D

Rahab

What I think should be done before replay functionality is of course Team functions so it's at the same progress as the other one, I don't want to give up on this launcher i love it ;(

kblood

I am hoping this launcher gets team support as well sooner or later. No rush, but when it does this will be my preferred launcher. Also this launcher seems to run better than the ones still experimenting a bit with team play, although I have not had any major problems on that part,

apriores

Please, don't give up and do all your best to implement teams. This launcher simply can't be replaced for me... Its construction is perfect, with its design, map preview, change map button where you can see thumbnails for all maps and the number of players supported, the last map remains opened, you always can have access to settings and Advanced button for all other options. It is perfect!... But Team is grayed... :(

P.S.
Actually, you put that setting there and you'll have to finish it.  :P

zork

Hi!

I installed this one but when I try to play against AI I get 2 Nexus and more than 6 drones...why???

it seems that I have the same problem with other launchers too...what I have done wrong?

Nova

You are playing on the wrong maps. You need 'clean' blizzard maps.

zork

I tryed with original blizz maps but still had the same problem...I reinstalled starcraft and solved it

btnheazy03

no teamplay is a deal breaker for me

Coal143

Pretty Good System, Haven't Tried any AI other then Terran so far though, at least i can use all 3 races now =)

Buzzard

*Bump*

So what is this framework plugin for?.

Higgenbobber

Hey the launcher isn't working for my computer.  When I load the launcher, I can't see player, colour, team, or race options (everything under Setup Players).  I can still choose a map but unable to do anything about the settings so I can start a game.  Do you know how to solve this?

Nova

Are you using clean maps or AI maps? You have to use clean maps.

ranger101

i'm looking forward to the new release
team setting please~

Bohrizan

Strange that this launcher started strong, with functions other launchers didn't get until much later... and yet it's one of the last launchers to not have or at least be experimenting with team play. That said, this is still my favorite launcher, as I have had nothing but problems with the other ones. (StarLauncher, for example, won't load the StarCrack 6.1.1 AI) Anyways, I'm really looking forward to team play, and maybe some online games in the future, if that's even possible with these cracks.