Started by Zoxc, March 01, 2010, 05:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ranger101

it's done, forget it~

MadSheep

Mods Starcrack v7.0 for StarCraft II Launcher

http://www.multiupload.com/CXSCFL4IV7
http://www.mediafire.com/?in5j4znommt

Prepared files, extract to your mods folder! Done!

kblood

Nice :) This tool has it all now it seems. Well, except choosing start location, but that is not really a usual Blizzard option anyway from what I remember.

Gc7

I like this Launcher at most. It uses triggerlibs and the designer made it pretty user friendly, so we (stupid ones) don't have to replace a lot of weird stuff, which we barely understand.

henyojess

Thank you zoxc for this launcher.
I was wondering I could take a look at the source code or if you could open source it?
I'd like to try and understand the inner workings. I'd also like to add the option for players to set their map location.
Thanks anyways.

Zoxc

It's already open source and the source is included in each release.

henyojess

Thanks for the reply zoxc. It's in pascal right? Which IDE are you using? Or are you doing dev work on notepad? 
:D

kolera

This is currently the launcher I have been using and it's really great. It's very simple and lightweight. If only the replays generated after each game using this launcher are made so that it can be viewable then that would really be fantastic!

iLLu

The launcher's fantastic, but the Starcrack 7.0 cheats! I watched a replay back and it gets 10 free minerals every second.

You can beat it if you turtle up for a while, but it kind of sucks because I was hoping to practice cheese/rushes or some timed pushes. Pretty hard when the AI is sitting on thousands of minerals though.

Nova

If you have a problem with an AI, go post in it's respective thread.

Buzzard

Zoxc: are you done with this launcher?, seems like its dead

Nova

Dead? I would say it's finished :P

Smjert

Hello everyone, i don't totally understand how this launcher works.
First of all, this launcher comes with StarCrack AI in it, the mpq seems to be unpacked (this is necessary?).. my question is... the launcher in some way tells SC2 to use that AI?
What if i overwrite the files on the original Starcraft2 folder (as StarCrack readme says..)?
I'm trying to understand which files/folders has the priority since i'm also trying to change some units settings (like the construction time), but it seems that the launcher (or SC2?) is using the files that are in the original folder/Versions/LatestVersion (in this case 14803)... so only if i modify that mpqs i can see my change in game.
Or i can also paste some pieces of AbilData.xml in the Base.Sc2Data in LibertyMulti but then something weird happens (i tried to modify marine construction time, in game it goes ok but it creates 2 marines instead of one O.o).

Artanis186

Quote from: Smjert on April 11, 2010, 07:07:24 PMin game it goes ok but it creates 2 marines instead of one O.o).

This usually happens when you play on an AI map. Play on the original maps. The AI maps import races into the map, then the launcher does the same thing, making everything 2x.

Smjert

With the original map pack which mpq it uses?
Because this is the main confusion... why the launcher has place for mpq mods?
Which mpqs you can modify? what is the priority? (i suppose that the launcher mpqs has the higher priority so every settings in the org installation folder are "overwrited").
And last but not least, why now it uses the settings i modified in Versions/Base14803 (that is a patch file... i thought that it was only used to modify the current mpq in the installation folder)?

PS: and if i mod a org mpq, how about the patching? it overwrites the changes so i have to put them again?

PS2: I solved my problems, i created a new Base folder (naming it Base0) in Versions folder, copied the files from the latest version and modified the patch file so now i have my marine construction time at 20 and no double marine problem ;).