StarCraft II Launcher

Started by Zoxc, March 01, 2010, 05:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apriores

Hi Zoxc. I have one more little wish, if it can be easily done and you have time. I think if you'll run a map directly from Cache, you can then watch the replay without map error. Can you please make map folder browseable or, at least, a path line in .ini file where we can edit it with a specific one?
Thanks in advance.

nyuGGuh

Hey Zoxc,

I keep getting this error when trying to launch a game:

Access violation at address 1001305A in module 'SFmpq.dll'. Read of address 00000147.

any ideas as how to fix this or what may be causing the problem/

Zoxc

apriores: It's slightly more tricky than that.

nyuGGuh: Try to closing StarCraft II before starting another game.

apriores

With LazzyLaunch, you just need to have AI installed on SC2 directory and then launch the map directly from Cache directory (any subfolder) and replays are working well. I think, if you're launching the map from Cache with your launcher set on No Mode (in case you're using the AI directly installed) is the same thing or, if you're launching the game with specific AI and then just copying the TriggerLibs&GameData in SC2 root folder (to give the replay the same AI), should working too without desynchronization. Though, I may miss something.
ET2010's launcher, is copying the map in Cache\Download and then is launching it from there  - the same principle. But I'm using your launcher. Its my first love :P and with Doix speed plugin is even more unique now. Watching replays is a less use for me, but I had some matches when I wished to review them.

nyuGGuh

@Zocx:

yes, I've tried that with no avail. I still get the error.

Any other suggestions?

gardenofaiur

any plans to make this work with the latest patch 9. We can now have custom maps with the introduction of the Starcraft 2 Editor
[Garden Of Aiur] - http://www.gardenofaiur.com - The Blood Of The Fallen

sopen55

.. yeah zoxc can you edit your launcher for patch 9? it still works for patch 8 but if you open it using patch 9 a pop up window opens and it says

NativeAPI

03880000 - Access violation at address 007AA63F in module NativeAPI.dll read of address 03527000

then another pop up comes out

Timer Natives

System Error. Code 87.
The parameter is incorrect.

then the game loads but you and your ai enemy will not respawn. plz update this launcher. its the best i use and it doesnt even need installation or anything >.<

edit: ow and if anyone who made the file Battle.net.gfx used to open the homepage is reading this plz update the file, it doesnt work anymore

apriores

This errors are from NativAPI and Team plugins. You need to disable both. About AIs, it's not launcher's fault. They're not working anymore neither with directly install. In patch 9 we're stuck at the moment with default Blizz AI...

sopen55

wow youre right!! disabling the 2 plug ins will remove the error message. then the problem is about reconfiguring the ai scripts and the plug ins.. wah i cant wait playing patch 9!! i played a while ago with people and sometimes the ai are stronger than players!! ahaha and you dont really experience lag on ai.

Zoxc

It works with patch 9 if you disable the Teams and NativeAPI plugins and turn on Free For All. However it will likely fail to parse the melee maps from patch 9 or maps created with the editor. It will likely take a little while until I can properly implement teams. You can probably expect better support for Blizzard's AI too.

liuke

Quote from: Zoxc on April 23, 2010, 03:47:12 PM
It works with patch 9 if you disable the Teams and NativeAPI plugins and turn on Free For All. However it will likely fail to parse the melee maps from patch 9 or maps created with the editor. It will likely take a little while until I can properly implement teams. You can probably expect better support for Blizzard's AI too.

On my machine it is still not working - it can get into the game but no unit is displayed or controllable.  I tried what you said - disable the plugins and turn no Free For All but no luck.  What specific map did you use to test it?  I was using the official Lost Temple.  Thanks a lot.

apriores

If you want to play current AIs, you must use previous version of game. Just set the launcher to play on build 14803 till will be out some new compatible AIs or, if you want to try patch 9, play it with No mod (Blizzard's default AI).

Edit:
You can play one of the newest maps: Incineration Zone, but you need to launching it with build 15097 (patch 9). The other maps are not working.

sopen55

... ah ok. thanks for the quick reply! i just wanted to try the new maps with strong ai enemies..  ;D

jerrytouille

I have an "Access violation of "SFmpq.dll" error". Already run as Admin in windows 7. currently running patch 11. tried patch 9 and still same error :|

SoulAce

I have some problems regarding the launcher... Every time i run i always get this error:

Native API:
00640000- Access violation at address 0064A63F in module 'NativeAPI.dll'. Read of address 03532000
Then i press OK... Another error pop-outs..

Timer Natives:
System Error. Code: 87.
The parameter is incorrect

Then i press OK again... Then another problem... There are no UNITS on the map...

I wish someone could answer me...

The farthest places on Earth is not the north and the south pole... But it is when I am in front of you and you  dont know that I love you...