StarCraft II Launcher

Started by Zoxc, March 01, 2010, 05:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natsukage

ask you to add multilanguage maps information

SCFan68

Woah, it works without need of Lazy Launcher now? Bravo!

Frankly, I find this to be the best launcher of them all.  In my opinion.  Very well done.

Now if you can just incorporate the new player / team settings that seem to be working in that newest 0.3 launcher being talked about in other threads down there, this would be absolutely complete.  They have it working where you can team up with computers (although I'm more interesting in putting computers teamed AGAINST me 8) )

Oh, and the whole thing we talked about regarding replays. I have stared a thread in this subforum with details about the entire problem of making launchers create replayable maps, if you can look at it, and possibly try to incorporate any ideas.

But GREAT WORK, I love this launcher.  I took the time to put virtually every AI out there in existence into the thing.  Nearly 40 of them.

wooterson

This is great...keep up the good work!  I suck at the game, but it is very fun and I (we) appreciate what all you guys are doing.  Thanks and keep this train moving!!

Inarye

Works great! Love the fact that I can actually pick races now. I see you recycling your JassCraft icon.  ;)

Bt

The map previews aren't working 100% correctly for Blistering Sands and Shakuras Plateau, and they are pretty small. Maybe you could make them stretch to fit the whole area above the map description if its a quick job.

Everything else is fantastic.

me101

Quote from: Darkov on March 07, 2010, 06:15:33 AM
Quote from: linkkoh on March 07, 2010, 02:18:14 AM

Same error here... using win 7 x64

Quote from: Sykeus on March 07, 2010, 12:12:48 AM
Quote from: HASH on March 06, 2010, 09:54:11 PM
best gui launcher
but cant star game with him

I have the same error, anyone knows why?

Thanks
Same error win 7 x84 (32 bit)

Hi, I also appear to be having the same problem:

Also running Windows 7 x64.

Thanks.

ludakludi

can u make two files, one for host and other file for join game for lan connections ?

ultmateq

QuoteHi, I also appear to be having the same problem:

Also running Windows 7 x64.

Thanks.

Try installing the latest patch by starting Starcraft2.exe. I'm not sure that this will fix the problem, but I suspect that people are playing on an old patch, and this launcher is trying to load a patch that doesn't exist on the computer.

Zoxc

Version 2.2.3 uploaded. It updates the StarCrack AI to version 6.1.1. It also features a tiny plugin framework. Here is an example plugin. It adds four new natives to Galaxy.

• native void StartCounter(); // Resets the counter
  • native fixed GetCounter(); // Gets the time in milliseconds since the reset
  • native string GetCounterString(); // Gets the time in milliseconds since the reset as a string
  • native string FixedToString(fixed f); // Converts a fixed point value to a string.
To use this plugin. Place the file in the Plugins directory.

SupraDoom

Simple, easy to use.. I like it :).  Thanks creators.

kblood

Nice launcher. I really like its mod selector and how it makes 3 simple folders. Seems other launchers have had success with using the Starcraft 2 default map folder:
"C:\Users\*username*\Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Maps" (In Windows 7 that is).
To store maps, and they just need to have the same maps in the cache folder and replays should work, as long as the mod being used is in the triggerlibs folder in Starcraft 2. Or in the replay launcher.
If you will be adding team functionality, then go for 0.41 of the starlauncher SC2 loader, because it got the AI to actually fight as teams and win the battle when destroying the opposing teams. The 0.3 one had team support but it was rather useless.

Kouga

Still has error.

please help me fix that "access violation" error.

Nova

I keep getting "System Error. Code: 2.  The system cannot find the file specified," even when I run the launcher with no mod.  Any ideas on what could be wrong?  I've been tinkering with it for about an hour, but everything seems to be in place and haven't made any progress.
I had this problem too. Your antivirus deleted lazylauncher2.exe in the files directory of the launcher. Make an exception for lazylauncher2.exe. The launcher needs that exe to run successfully.

Kouga

any help here? the creator didnt even help  >:(

Bt

I'm guessing he didn't help because

a) He is sleeping
b) You're annoying