StarCrack AI Official Thread (Latest Version: 7.0 )

Started by turdburgler, March 01, 2010, 08:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rabbit07671

ok whenever i downloaded this and tried it the map was gray...i didnt get any units or anything just a gray map.....plase make a patch or tell me whats wrong or something

apriores

@Rabbit07671, you must place AIDifficulty.galaxy file in Starcraft II   Beta root folder. Ex. for default location:
C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\AIDifficulty.galaxy

Chrono Boost and repairing are working to any of you with Base.SC2Data? To me, CB is used only on Nexus. I tried with TriggerLibs and GameData\UnitData.xml extracted and then Chrono Boost, repairing and building lift/land was used well but the game was started with all doubled. When I buy 2 marines in a BarracksReactor, it builds 4. :D It's a nice bug, but I would play normally, though.

Tresh

I just realized, maphack is a string, shouldnt it be a bool? i mean, isnt it true / false?

DrunkenPirate

Thanks for the AI! Really helps me through the fact that I'm not in the beta =[  Keep up the good work!
Pirate 4 Life

juboaku

im getting annoying when the ai keep retreating and coming back and keep doing that

Redneck

garm

Great work but it's still 2 easy (I could say that 6.1.1 was harder) after first rush.
Any way, keep going ;)

Cealin

To easy? Make sure you play the game at the same speed as they do on the ladders. Press + multiple times to get it on fastest!

tattered

TvT: SCV rush is really fun to do against 7.0 :) They fight back with their SCVs a little and even lift up their command center.. However they never drop it back down again.

Qualculus

2g4u

Am I able to use this AI for practice purposes in the official Battle.Net 2(without the use of any launcher) ? Should I change Base.SC2Data back to the original file if I want to play ranked or custom games after I am done practicing ? Can I get banned for doing so ?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former!" Albert Einstein

aznstriker92

This always happens and its annoying. When im playing 2v2 AI 7.0 cheating edition, my ally (protoss) always sucks, while the 2 other computers rape. They mass their armies and attack but my ally only expands to one position (on twilight fortress) and never really builds up an army. Also I remembered when the AI would make a balance force of tier three ground and air but now they just spam ground units only.

The only time I saw some heavy air action was when my ally (protoss) base got destroyed and it had zero minerals left to harvest but it built up a huge AIR base and raped. This proves that the AI only uses an small amount of the resources it has.
WTH

magnificent

I find it interesting that everyone is finding this so easy.  I have absolutely owned all previous AIs on hard, however this one seems to amass the perfect counters and lots of them.

They mass battlecruisers, they mass roaches/corruptors, they mass carriers far faster than I can mass even tier 2 units.  They also micro way more efficiently than I do (im no pro, but I don't consider myself a nub, I watch many, many videos).

I use the All in One launcher and play in hard mode.  I have only won a single game when I rushed instead of tried to amass any sort of army.  All the other games ends with their army getting raped by base defenses, me rushing my amassed army only to run into a giant army of something bizarre like collossi or battlecruisers.

Has anyone else experienced this?

fornakter

hi, I have a similar problem as magnificent, but...
i have problem witch Zerg AI
i use Starcrack AI 7.0 and Starcraft Launcher, all DL from this forum, Protoss and Terran play normal, but Zerg plays like noob, theres no problem to win, i need hard AI for Zerg
Protoss and Terran produces much Battlecruisers nad Cariers, but Zerg produces few(little) units
this problem is on SCrack 7.0 and older, normal and cheating edition
can u help me?

ps. sory for my english, im from poland :D

Edit: i use other AI, from "Hardest AI?" topic, and its beter, but Zerg its still worst