StarCrack AI Official Thread (Latest Version: 7.0 )

Started by turdburgler, March 01, 2010, 08:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlbertoSix

I have been seaching around without any luck to find an aswer to my question.
How many difficulty-levels are there?

I know that 0 is the hardest and 1 must be easier. But is 10 even easier again? or how should it be understood?

Please clairify!

kurupted

@ Fornakter

Poprostu usun wszystko co sciagales, zainstalluj to AI i jakis dobry launcher, ja uzywam tego stworzonego przez Valkirie.(jest na tym forum).

Jezeli wszystko dobrze zrobisz to na poczatku matchu bedziesz mial napis, ze to AI 7.0 blablabla. I miej na uwadze to, ze Zerg AI jest najslabsze, chociaz duzo blizsze pozostalym dwu rasom niz kilka patchow temu.

@ Albertosix

Would love to know that aswell, even tho I play the hardest possible.

DrCometh

I didnt know to post it here or in launchers forum. Since it is about AI, here,

Can any1 tell me does the Valkyries difficulties matter cause i see they are the same AI, thus nothing changes, AI gets 2x resources no matter difficulty. Is there an AI 7.0 that gets 2x resources and AI 7.0 that gets normal resources? I wanna play vs either from time to time, right now is only 2x resources.

The problem of this AI even cheating is it expands 1-2 times, then never expands. Id say AI 6.1.1 played smarter when it comes to expands

zeeg

The current version of the ALLin1 launcher no longer has the problem listed in this thread.

StarCrack AI 7.01 was also released today.

If you have further questions I recommend directing them at the official forums as TurdBurgler (and his crew) seem to be quite busy lately, and it's easier for them to respond in a more organized fashion.
Got feedback regarding Nibbits.com? Look no further.

Gafda

New version of Starcrack AI : AI   7.02 !!
Changelog :
V 7.02:- Updated to patch 8.- added the rebuildHQ fix. 

French (For the french who's viewing this post !! I'm french and I know that many french people don't speak english very well !Me too !! :bangshead: So sorry if I my english's level is bad !  :P
Nouvelle version de l'IA Starcrack : AI   7.02 !!
Changelog :
  V 7.02:  - Updated to patch 8.  - added the rebuildHQ fix. 
I'm French so sorry if some words ins't correct ! :p

Bedervet

aaahhhhh Dude you are french? Its a shame!!!!!!!!!!   You can't be here its forbidden to french ppl!

Wait ... i am french too.... nooooooooooo

Gafda

LOL
The English are right because the French do not speak English properly ! :P ! Me, I speak good English (Within the limit of reasonable !  :whistle: ) but some people are spolied ! It's amazing they can not read a readme that tells them "Unzip this file in thyis folder then place this in this folder ....)  lmao
Well, stop here because it's off board ! :p
I'm French so sorry if some words ins't correct ! :p

krutoistudent

Quote from: Gafda on April 09, 2010, 11:09:27 AM
LOL
The English are right because the French do not speak English properly ! :P ! Me, I speak good English (Within the limit of reasonable !  :whistle: ) but some people are spolied ! It's amazing they can not read a readme that tells them "Unzip this file in thyis folder then place this in this folder ....)  lmao
Well, stop here because it's off board ! :p
hehe

alle86

as all know the new "10" patch is avaible therefore AI 7.02 dos'nt work for me:/ any suggestions?

danielvfx

zhuozhu

I NEED HELP!!
i'm using lazylaunch v2.
i've place the Base.SC2Data into the Liberty.SC2Mod
i've extract the entire stuff into the directory. BUT I'M STILL GETTING EMPTY MAP WITH ME AND AI MIA!!

I WANT SC2!! PLEASE!!!

Rokrdude

Quote from: zhuozhu on May 16, 2010, 11:39:05 PM
I NEED HELP!!
i'm using lazylaunch v2.
i've place the Base.SC2Data into the Liberty.SC2Mod
i've extract the entire stuff into the directory. BUT I'M STILL GETTING EMPTY MAP WITH ME AND AI MIA!!

I WANT SC2!! PLEASE!!!

Use all in one launcher by vernam7 instead of sirectly using lazy launch

http://sc2.nibbits.com/assets/starcrack-allin1/

Garenator

hey I'm new to cracking games and all, I just Dled SCII and, just copied over the bnet crack and now I DLed starcrack 7.03 and its only an XML file, what do I do with this?

Garenator

Never mind, It was a stupid mistake :/, its working great now. thanks for putting so much work into this, this AI rocks. RTS are the main genre I play, Frozen Throne, Battle 4 middle earth, C&C, SupCom 2, this is a hard AI. I'm not an expert but I know what im doing. I usually do FFA in supcom 2 with two hard AIs and win.