StarCrack AI Official Thread (Latest Version: 7.0 )

Started by turdburgler, March 01, 2010, 08:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orbb24

I'm using a launcher where you have to hit the plus sign to raise the game speed. Does anyone know how many times I have to hit it to get up to what the MM speed is? I want to play at the speed I'll be playing at when the game comes out.

DemonStalker

The game is default to Normal.  There are five speeds total: Slower, Slow, Normal, Fast, Faster.
Ladder games will be played at Faster, so you need to hit the + key twice.

orbb24

krutoistudent

Quote from: chikopaws on March 13, 2010, 06:22:44 AM
@krutoistudent
well actually I also can win against cheating 6.1.1 with terran or protoss like the way you did..

but with protoss, I blocked the ramp with pylon and gateway,  not sentries..

I wanna see how you beat cheating 6.1.1 with zerg..  ::)
i posted it on this forum^^, that blocking with sentries, is not abuse, a human could not do anything at this point aswell ;-), he just would backup and not wast units, or i could trap half units outside and half in my base and kill them, there are many ways when you use sentries

krutoistudent

@ the guy with the broodwar statement, totaly agree, if you know how to play broodwar, its pretty easy and in example i simple play tvt just like broodwar (instead of golis using marines+vikings)
btw here are the vids from TvT, found the replay:

Starcraft 2 TvT cheated AI 6.1.1 version, full hd 1/2

Starcraft 2 TvT cheated AI 6.1.1 version, full hd 2/2

Quote from: L33tGam3r on March 13, 2010, 01:03:19 PM
Well finally got him..it wasn't as hard as i though..but still pretty BAD played  :-X
Blocked the ramp tanks and bunkers and turrets I played it like a retard I just wanned him dead.Few missclicks a lot of idle workers average APM 60-70  :-X
At the end..I find it more interesting to play vs normal than the hacking version u have to block up or he's just gonna out-produce you one way or another
Hard but not impossible. Im posting the replay just so you guys can see a way to beat hacking AI in TvT. Tbh this is i think the worse play i've ever done  :-X
http://www.mediafire.com/file/oqy5ffqnmyy/TvT6.1.1Hacking.rar
congratulation on beating it ;-]]
you get the error because you missing the original cachefiles (or some of them) this game i play when i got my betakey just same day a week ago, so you need cachefiles after update 3 to be able to view that replay

L33tGam3r

I downloaded the new cache like 2 days ago ..
GG on that game impressive I can say :)

krutoistudent

Quote from: L33tGam3r on March 13, 2010, 04:03:32 PM
I downloaded the new cache like 2 days ago ..
GG on that game impressive I can say :)
then i wonder why you can not watch it, probably that cache missed some maps? because maps get updated aswell, ie lost temple is now played in version 3 at bnet

L33tGam3r

It might be a bit off topic but are you guys using latests patches ?   ???

Tresh

Quote from: L33tGam3r on March 13, 2010, 05:46:08 PM
It might be a bit off topic but are you guys using latests patches ?   ???
I sure am. Gotta keep up!

Jak

1v1 cheating ai is not that hard...after you figure out what the ai builds...they do the same thing almost everytime...like zerg always rush with lings..
I suggest trying 1v3 on normal...now thats hard

Tresh

Quote from: Jak on March 13, 2010, 06:43:31 PM
1v1 cheating ai is not that hard...after you figure out what the ai builds...they do the same thing almost everytime...like zerg always rush with lings..
I suggest trying 1v3 on normal...now thats hard

In Tv1cheating i won after the third attack by the AI. Just make a wall, rines, rauders, and hellions. Hold the line. Push when you can. Micro when in the open and the AI launches lings at you (Or zealots, but probably not marines). By micro i mean just move away, fire, move away, fire.

And in Tv3 i did the same strategy, but i might have added banshees.

In both builds, first rax uses a reactor, second one a whatever-its-called. (Tech Lab?)

Go something like this:
10.Supply
11.Rax
13.Gas (Dont forget to add 2 other SCVs ASAP)
14. You can get out a marine, since youll have to wait for some gas.
15.Orbital (And use MULE when you can)
16. Supply
And then go for whatever tech you want. I used another Rax, with Tech Lab, then a factory with reactor. Macro back at your base all the time, even while pushing.

Hope it helps, fellas.

EDIT: Forgot to say something about 1v3, attack one of the AIs as soon as the 3rd wave is done. Go for the drones in case you get butchered (Which, if done right, shouldnt happen). Keep macroing more troops, and you might want to push to another base as well.

Im only playing terran for now, so i cant help much with other races.

badboy91

Ai work weird with latest patch, it's not building unit the way it was at all

tyrindor

Quote from: badboy91 on March 13, 2010, 09:57:55 PM
Ai work weird with latest patch, it's not building unit the way it was at all

Agree.

The AI is about 3x slower at everything it seems, or I somehow just got much better overnight. Patch 5 seems to have broke some of the AI scripts.

Endorsed

Hey guys, I downloaded this and replaced in these folders: Core.SC2Mod/Liberty.SC2Mod/Libertymulti.SC2Mod
Base.SC2Data. Because I thought that's what I was supposed to do. But now the game won't start for me.