StarCrack AI Official Thread (Latest Version: 7.0 )

Started by turdburgler, March 01, 2010, 08:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sieglol

Quote from: badboy91 on March 19, 2010, 10:09:52 PM
Zerg cheating Ai it's a little dumb, PvZ  i can win in 10min.
I personally found muta fly a little slower than SC 1, mayb it's b'cause of new engine

I think the protoss cheating AI is the hardest, I have only played 1 game against the Zerg AI and 1 against the terran AI, and they were just ok... but the Protoss AI is insane, I have only defeated it once. And I was very lucky in that game.

Most of the time the AI sends the usual zealot army (around 12-15?) and I counter with roaches and my also use my queen for extra dps but... On my latest game the AI produced a LOT of High Templars and raped my Hidra/roach/Ultra army with storm spam and a LOT of Immortals  :'( It also caused a lot of trouble early game with a few Voidrays.
These are the games I enjoy the most tho :D

If someone wants to see this here are 2 replays. The 1 I did win. And the one I loss described here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gigyoqnuznu LOSS (Psy Storms-Voidrays-Immortal spam)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zqncynwjz05 WIN (already posted earlier, sorry I was just too happy D:)

xeriis13

The v 7.0 AI seems like a big improvement, good job!

But how will you be able to change the difficulty? Do you need any specific launcher?

Chain[s]aw

wow i'm really excited about version 7.0 having smart a.i and all that... Thanks for all your effort..

I can tell there has been alot of work in this since its been a long delay from 6.1-7, and from what i read from the preview, it would've taken a  very long time.

I can't wait to play! :)

Cheers
:)

p.s by the effort and work you guys are putting in, i will not be suprised if the a.i will be smarter than blizzard's ai.. :P

izryel

is there an possible estimate for date of release for 7.0?

comando123

7.0 actually sounds terrifying especially if it is up to par or better then 6.1.1

i mght not be able to defeated the standard version even tho i can put up a decent fight with the 6.1.1 cheating ai

alexandrubug

Hi guys!I've just made my account on this formu,but i'm using StarCrack AI V6.1.1. Standard for some time.It's great,I love it,but V7.0 sounds really cool.

I hope it'll be released soon.The preview says many good things.Good luck and and thank's for all your work! :) :thumbsup:
Hi wordl,I'm new around here!

Malarki

7.0 sounds awesome, cant wait 4 a new challange  :thumbsup:

kazibi

I just can't beat 6.1.1 cheating AI. Keep good work! Waiting for 7.0 easy mode  :P .

x986123

Very nice AI! Trying to beat the Cheating AI.

Can't wait until 7.0!

nimadude

hey turd, good work so far. Just a suggestion, could you make it so that the AI properly gathers and uses resources on the fastest map created (with infinite minerals and gas at base)?

coolflip

Just to mention, you said that you fixed AI not rebuilding expansions in 6.11, but i still haven't seen a single one replaced.

Abraxas

I would LOVE to see AI able to micro very effectively. Imagine a perfect AI burrowing roaches individually at low health, moving them underground, popping out at full hp?

it would be like playing 3 koreans sharing one base.

I would love to lose to an AI like that.

Wolas3214

How dod i get this to work? I downloaded to my documents but i dunno how to run the file.

darkshark

Quote from: Wolas3214 on March 20, 2010, 11:52:22 PM
How dod i get this to work? I downloaded to my documents but i dunno how to run the file.
you probably want to get one of the launchers in the sctools section, but if not, you just over write the C:\StarCraft II Beta\Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod
This is irreversible without backing up the file so I really suggest something from the Tools section that has a dedicated AI folder

Wolas3214

Quote from: darkshark on March 20, 2010, 11:59:52 PM
Quote from: Wolas3214 on March 20, 2010, 11:52:22 PM
you probably want to get one of the launchers in the sctools section, but if not, you just over write the C:\StarCraft II Beta\Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod
This is irreversible without backing up the file so I really suggest something from the Tools section that has a dedicated AI folder

Are you sure were looking at the same file?  All i see is StarCrack+AI+V6.1.1+(Standard+Edition) satring at me in my documens and i dont know what to do with it. Honestly this is my first time dealign with this sort of thing and im horribly confused