[Request] New Forum Banner / New FavIcon images

Started by Myst, March 01, 2010, 08:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst

If anybody would kindly volunteer their artistic creative sides and donate their time to making us a Forum Banner, and or a FavIcon for the site. 

Forum Banner - should be a transparent image (.png, .psd) that works well with the red background. 

FavIcon - Must be a 16x16 png/gif/ico image.   

I'll choose the best one I like ;)  if there are a couple good ones I'll just rotate the images every month or so. 

The images can be anything. Free reign really.  Enjoy

vitalsine

Ill throw something together now. Its the least I can do for you guys!

vitalsine

Here ya go! Let me know what ya think. I just went with the StarCraft theme as that seems what is keeping everyone around. I can do some other variants too if you like, just let me know.

Myst

Looks good, added it to top, but as you can see it doesnt fit :P   Feel free to do more and the above should give you any idea about the width/height
Also the actual characters/text don't have to be red - even though it works well, but Yeah, much appreciated

Attached is old header

Myst

Ah found the code and just extended the width - looks good, feel free to play around with more images/colors  ;)

haha also - its a bit grammatically incorrect :P  "Your Source #1 For B.Net Bots"  ; makes more sense if "Your #1 Source for B.Net Bots"   8)

vitalsine

lmao. I gotta stop smoking fat ones while doing stuff like this. Ill fix it right now.

Ok man, it is fixed. Should look better, and the text will read correclty :). Not sure if you noticed but the favicon is right under the banner in my previous post. Didnt notice it loaded in to address bar.

Myst

yeah still have to add the fav icon.  The banner fits really nice now.  Although the text is a bit hidden by the red :P

vitalsine

Quote from: Myst on March 05, 2010, 11:00:38 PM
yeah still have to add the fav icon.  The banner fits really nice now.  Although the text is a bit hidden by the red :P

Im going to fix that today. Sorry man haha. I should have checked that first! Ill just go with the east, readable white or black.