how to repair buildings ?

Started by Yuna_Q, March 02, 2010, 05:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuna_Q

can't find repair-like function in ai function.

and, how to detect damaged building ?

thx

KabouterNL

Just played the game, but you can just press a worker and then select the damaged building and he/she will start repairing it.

Second: I haven't found a function where you can see all your damaged building, just click in them.

Marlowe

@KabouterNL : you're in the AI section, so he is not asking how to repair buildings while playing. ;)

ooni

Quote from: KabouterNL on March 02, 2010, 08:48:25 AM
Just played the game, but you can just press a worker and then select the damaged building and he/she will start repairing it.

Second: I haven't found a function where you can see all your damaged building, just click in them.
東風春風: Unable to feel a thing even if the eastern wind were to blow
In other words, one is oblivious to what another had said.

I'm pretty sure there aren't any functions for it.
You can try to find it here http://galaxywiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
Full list of AI functions on that wiki.

itsarabbit

I believe holding alt will show all buildings and units lifebars, and if a unit/buildnings' life bar is yellow, they are damaged. it will even show if the buildings HP is nearly Maximum.
Want Beta key! :D

Marlowe

Quote from: itsarabbit on March 02, 2010, 01:46:25 PM
I believe holding alt will show all buildings and units lifebars, and if a unit/buildnings' life bar is yellow, they are damaged. it will even show if the buildings HP is nearly Maximum.

are you serious ? did you even read any of the posts above ?  :o

chetjan

I know pressing r can sometimes be challenging, so try right click instead j/k. It is an important think to know, and now you do (I really hope that the shortcut is still r, otherwise i'd be embarrased)