"Fastest Possible" map :

Started by s0y2, March 02, 2010, 09:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darius

well i finally was able to play this maps with your new updates and i must say they r good it's really nice to finally play on a different map lol thx for this keep up the good work

baddy

still lags in base not that much as in first versions but still lagging :/

s0y2

Quote from: baddy on March 04, 2010, 11:32:37 AM
still lags in base not that much as in first versions but still lagging :/

Which settings do you play regular maps on?
Then which settings do you play this map on?

btnheazy03

if you replaced the mineral fields with high-yield ones, that makes it a "Big Game" Lost Temple (like how they upgraded Hunters to BGH), not fastest map.

Nakeddan

I dont have anything constructive to say other than WTF ARE YOU THINKING FASTEST MAPS DESTROYED Starcraft But Yet some non skilled ass fool wants to make one on SC2....
Have you ever heard the term "Expand or Die"? Basic ass rule/gameplay of Starcraft.... Fastest maps should go no further than "ums" IMO

s0y2

Quote from: btnheazy03 on March 05, 2010, 01:55:27 AM
if you replaced the mineral fields with high-yield ones, that makes it a "Big Game" Lost Temple (like how they upgraded Hunters to BGH), not fastest map.

The difference between Big Game and Fastestest Possible, are the stacks.

s0y2

Quote from: Nakeddan on March 05, 2010, 02:44:43 AM
I dont have anything constructive to say other than WTF ARE YOU THINKING FASTEST MAPS DESTROYED Starcraft But Yet some non skilled ass fool wants to make one on SC2....
Have you ever heard the term "Expand or Die"? Basic ass rule/gameplay of Starcraft.... Fastest maps should go no further than "ums" IMO

Thank you for your opinion on this "non skilled ass fool" and my map. I'll take your one vote against my map and not make another.

Wait.

Fuh Queue.  8)

cyricc

Thnx s0y2 for the updates to the mins and gas. I appreciate your "non skilled" work on editing maps for users who want a faster way to face their AI opponents. But LAWL @Nakddan, he needs to follow his basic rule and apply it to his mind.

btnheazy03

fastest maps exist because they are very fun to play, all you do is mass troops without worrying about running out of money, but of course the starcraft experience won't be complete with the expansions and resource management.

Kupo

I can not believe no one has said this yet but...

HOW did you do this?  :o

mithhunter55

Quote from: btnheazy03 on March 05, 2010, 06:17:08 AM

fastest maps exist because they are very fun to play, all you do is mass troops without worrying about running out of money, but of course the starcraft experience won't be complete with the expansions and resource management.
I go back and forth on how I felt about playing them. Money maps are fun once in awhile. Once I appreciated the higher strategy in macro management/microing chokes and such, I really enjoyed playing regular maps after over a few years of all money or UMS games. I am glad money maps exist.

mrbobyu

Gj soy, anyone is getting a crash during the middle of the game with this version?

uber1984

Quote from: mrbobyu on March 07, 2010, 04:02:29 PM
Gj soy, anyone is getting a crash during the middle of the game with this version?

[size=-webkit-xxx-large]YES![/size]

I am crashing about mid game with both of these 'fastest' maps, but never happens with any of the other ones I've used...

What gives?

Great maps... if it didn't crash mid game.

Im using the latest released versions... 2 player and 4 player.

PLS FIX ASAP

-thanks

cloak123

Quote from: s0y2 on March 05, 2010, 04:52:16 AM

no becuase they used to do the 2 mineral base thing in one that was a square with 2 bases together before they stacked and it was called fastest too.

uber1984

Quote from: cloak123 on March 09, 2010, 02:35:10 AM
Quote from: s0y2 on March 05, 2010, 04:52:16 AM

no becuase they used to do the 2 mineral base thing in one that was a square with 2 bases together before they stacked and it was called fastest too.

This is true, apparently our buddy here has had a longer tenure as a star craft addict than the guy who is trying to correct him.  (quality).