Terran smokers -- WHY?

Started by molamola, March 02, 2010, 11:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

molamola

Hey I just noticed that there are currently many smokers with the Terran. I can understand why SCV pilots smoke because they really got a hard life -- working non-stop but not being paid well, even made to corner Zealots or Zerglings from time to time...

However Hellion pilots and Battlecruiser captains also smoke, and Raynor finally became a smoker as well. There must be a new brand getting popular in the sector.

What do you think? 8) 8)     

Dizmaul

smoking makes you look older duh...

Skygrinder

Space life is boring and stressful, they need something to help them get by. ^^
Blood for the Blood God

Ceron

its healthy smoke. non leathal to the lungs or anything. takes away stress and gives you energy.

millenium

They smoke Medical Marijuana!  8) :D
And after that watch what they do... :D
Starcraft 2 Beta Dancing Marines Easter Eggs

Allmont

According to Dick Masterson: "smoking is manly as fuck"

itsarabbit

And according to Andrew Jackson Jihad: "smoking makes you cool, and smoking makes you rule."
Want Beta key! :D

greymanic

Actually the more responsibility the more stress so I'd like to see marines doing bong hits, 2nd teir laying out coke lines and the flyboys shooting up H.  Then I'd definately buy this game...

Skygrinder

Quote from: greymanic on March 04, 2010, 11:57:59 AM
Actually the more responsibility the more stress so I'd like to see marines doing bong hits, 2nd teir laying out coke lines and the flyboys shooting up H.  Then I'd definately buy this game...

they do use stim packs ^^
Blood for the Blood God

koolitseric

Quote from: molamola on March 02, 2010, 11:03:13 PM
Hey I just noticed that there are currently many smokers with the Terran. I can understand why SCV pilots smoke because they really got a hard life -- working non-stop but not being paid well, even made to corner Zealots or Zerglings from time to time...

However Hellion pilots and Battlecruiser captains also smoke, and Raynor finally became a smoker as well. There must be a new brand getting popular in the sector.

What do you think? 8) 8)   

SCVs are suppose to be clusterphobic according to starcraft 1

cloak123

Quote from: koolitseric on March 04, 2010, 10:19:18 PM

What do you think? 8) 8)   

SCVs are suppose to be clusterphobic according to starcraft 1

i would be too if i had to work in groups that the enemy has every desire to destroy :)

Nakeddan

What do you think? 8) 8)   

Cause Men Smoke duhh wtf havent you ever seen a western? every man who is a man smokes... What kind of men would they be owning planets and killing aliens and using big ass guns, without a ciggarette?... Actually Im kinda upset that they're no pipe smokers.

BoBoStariaN

one day, a curious Zealot picks up a pack of cigs from a marine's corpse, and decides it will be awesome to try out the goody human always put into their mouths, so, 5seconds later, the zealot dies due to serious lung cancer......

now, the human race just founds a way to eliminate Protoss,

it is totally random

bignamethefer

Quote from: BoBoStariaN on March 05, 2010, 03:24:06 AM
one day, a curious Zealot picks up a pack of cigs from a marine's corpse, and decides it will be awesome to try out the goody human always put into their mouths, so, 5seconds later, the zealot dies due to serious lung cancer......

now, the human race just founds a way to eliminate Protoss,

it is totally random

i don't think protoss has mouth...

btnheazy03

maybe in the future tobacco companies will have developed cigars that don't cause cancer.  :D

if that happens, i guess i'll start smoking again, too. 8)