Improved StarCrack AI 5.5 Cheating Version Updated!

Started by gzxaaa, March 03, 2010, 01:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mx420

ive always been a decent SC player but never PRO because for the life of me... I CAN NOT HOTKEY. haha my left hand sits over the arrows and i click click click click :D .  force of habbit... very hard to break.

anyway  even with my almost 0 mirco, this ai is still easy to beat,  the first attack is the hardest to fend off (a horde of scvs has had to come to my aid a few times) but after that it is a cake walk. once you have a couple tanks the ai just gimps around. tech to thors for supporting marines and maraders (or fire cars, depending on what race) with medivacs and its good game.  if it happens to go late game then just get vikings for added anti air, but most games will be done 14 - 20 mins depending on many many times that fucker slipps by you and makes another expansion!!  I could even probably end games sooner, seeing as 90% of my army is still alive once im done lol.  balls are just taking some time to drop i guess.

Im a noob so i only play terran,  i HATE how the zerg play and toss... i dunno just dont like them either haha. 

non the less the ai makes SC fun,  cant wait for some multiplayer.  Keep it up guys, i will probably keep using your ais even at release, im not much of a ladder player (i cant spend the time it takes to be THAT good)  so  vs comp games with my friends is a chilled thing to do after work

nwo_AirStyle

I have to say, its kinda hard to defend the first wave.
If you play terran and a map with tight entrance and high ground then sure np, personally in those situations i beat the PC 5/5.
First time i tried with protoss, actually it was the first time i tried the script, i got totally owned. Then i realised i need to block my entrance, 2 gateways and a pylon does the job, but still i get beaten sometimes like last time. When the PC attacked he had several zealots, three or  four immortals and two freakin colossi versus mine 6-8 stalkers and a colossus. So i would say i have like 50-60% chance of victory.
With zerg i really have a hard time beating this, in fact i never have. Even if i manage to block the entrance i can't defend it, roaches have little range... if i go hydras, they are too few to do some real damage, so 0/5 is the case with zerg.
If anyone have defeated the script with zerg i would like to see a replay if possible :P

gg.sc2

Quote from: manfredmustermann on March 05, 2010, 01:50:26 PM
Why dont you guys relaxe a little?

There is no point in "Playing with the cheating AI like you would against a human player", simply because it is CHEATING, wich means that the AI will have MORE units then it is possible to build without cheating, so you NEED to abuse the fact, that the AI wont attack in the very first seconds/minutes of the game. You need to mine the ressources the AI already has (by cheating), that is why you can not win if you do something like a 9 pool because even if you survive the first attack you simply dont have the ressources to survive the second attack.

i played some zvt today and won them, but you can only win by beeing extremly abusive, just because the AI will not only have a massive first attack (esp. the one with the reapers is hard, since reapers rape zerglings) but it will tech ultra fast to 2-3 BattleCruisers and if you dont have enough Hydralsiks at that moment you will simply die.

So there is no point in "playing like against a human player" because guess what, the cheating AI CHEATS and you are already far behind if the game starts, so you need to make a good comeback and you can only do that by getting some ressources really fast.

Actually, you CAN play against this AI like you're playing against a human player. Whether or not you win because of playing like that is the question. You can play and try to restrict your abuse on AI as much as possible. Everyone keeps saying you have to abuse the AI to win, well fine, but why not try to play and limit this abuse as much as possible? That is what I am trying to get at. Stop building defense structures, stop using easy exploits to the AI. Ultimately, if you think it's impossible, then that's you. I find it possible to win still, not always, but sometimes. Don't play to win, just play to challenge yourself.

greenbird

gg2 you seriously are a nub.
You don't know what you are talking about once more.
Only the people with VERY GOOD MICRO can beat 5zealots with 6zerglings.

Lurker AI is uncontrollable it auto attacks the nearest target(not talking about lurker hold trick).

Marine Vs Lurker

Best Marine micro ever!!!
This is in actual "Pro game".

Everyone plz ignore gg2 he is a nub who thinks playing vs AI equates to skill vs other players.

GG2 you are full of shit again. Post me one NORMAL BO that someone has done that won vs this AI. A normal BO is if you are PVP and you see him build 2gateways you making 2 gateways. If you see him get 6pool in ZVZ you are also going to go 6pool. Your posts are so stupid.

As the only person who knows what he is talking about manfredmusterman said, you can't play "normally" vs someone who starts off with 1000 more minerals at start.

If you played a person and they built pool with their 6th drone what would be the normal response by players. You'd build rax/gateway/pool straight away, You'd start pumping units.
Guess what? This response loses you the game.

Everyone ignore gg.sc2 he is full of it.