Need some helps when starting.

Started by escudero, March 03, 2010, 03:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

escudero

Hey guys, I have everything, its all ready and set to go. I run LazyLaunch2 and SC2 starts up. When the game screen comes on it automatically says "VICTORY" and I have the options to leave or or continue playing.

I look around the map and not very surprisingly I have no enemies, since it said I just won. Anyway I can fix this so I can actually play a game?

Gamewiz

Quote from: escudero on March 03, 2010, 03:12:45 PM
Hey guys, I have everything, its all ready and set to go. I run LazyLaunch2 and SC2 starts up. When the game screen comes on it automatically says "VICTORY" and I have the options to leave or or continue playing.

I look around the map and not very surprisingly I have no enemies, since it said I just won. Anyway I can fix this so I can actually play a game?

You have to download hacked maps that include the AI. The regular maps are sandbox only, which is why you get an automatic victory. Visit the map section of this site and download whatever you'd like there.

chetjan

Continue playing or download a map with AI.

Reelix

Don't use LazyLauncher - New SC2 Launcher is out (Revision 43 at the time of writing)