StarIAI (Interactive AI) v0.3 [Only Protoss]

Started by DarkZeros, March 03, 2010, 07:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkZeros

I've been working with this some days, is a full new AI system, build from 0.
It is a more intelligent than the standar blizzards AI (even better than starcrack v5.5), specially rebuilding his bases and protecting new zones.

ATM, only protoss.

Decompress the AI over Starcraft Folder, so, it will look like:
/Starcraft II Beta/TriggerLibs/*.galaxy

Feel free to comment, and to use the code. ope you like it! Bye!

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.multiupload.com/AVQ6SEMUBC

kewickviper

From the looks of the code this is a really good method. I was thinking of making my own functions from scratch as well since I didn't like the stock spam, but wasn't keen on the amount of work involved.

Great job guys really can't wait to see how this develops.

If you guys want a hand send me a PM.

David

DarkZeros

I reuploaded it because i found a small bug with gas.

David

edit: nvm  :)

kewickviper

Just ran it on 1v1v1v1 with v5.5 as the background and I have to say I'm speechless. You can tell it isn't using blizzards faulty state system from the word go. It absolutely steamrolled all three of the other players with one army. Was no competition at all, the units lost was in the hundreds for the other three and in the 20's for this AI.

There are a few niggles I noticed here and there, but that could just have been because I only ran one test.

Amazing, can't wait to see this method applied to the other races. Its a shame you did Protoss first, since that's the race I know the most, but nevermind!

turdburgler

Ahah!

Finnaly an AI that will compete in the same league as V6!

Nice  ;D

wc3ard

Nice, i will try it out and make post my rating here!

turdburgler

The author might want to upload it to the nibbits.com tools section. It's for Starcraft 2 AIs and stuff.

http://www.nibbits.com/sc2/

wc3ard

Can someone tell me the exact location where i should put the file?

1 more thing... I have installed ALOT of mods... should i delete them, before i install this new mod?

Dizmaul

Quote from: wc3ard on March 03, 2010, 09:43:08 PM
Can someone tell me the exact location where i should put the file?

1 more thing... I have installed ALOT of mods... should i delete them, before i install this new mod?

wondering same thing.

Kernel64

Create a TriggerLibs folder within your StarcraftII folder and extract there.

This is awesome! I'll play with it in a sec.  ???

Dizmaul

just played a game was pretty good comp sat back a little make a very nice sized army and we clashed... what was really sweet was right after he came back at me with more which was deff lacking in v5.5

r3ddrag0nx

Any decent players here tested this yet? If you can win in 15mins or less, it's still marginal in real gains at least for ladder training, but any gain is a good gain.

wc3ard

Ive just tested the mod in a ffa, with 1 terran ai, 1 zerg, and 1 protoss. I gave the protoss time, to do his thing. But after i whiped out zerg& terran, the protoss ai was still too easy, to call it an worthy opponent =/

But maybe in 1vs1 he can be hard, have not tried this yet.