Complete Starcraft 2 Beta Units Stats (Updated to Patch 6!)

Started by gzxaaa, March 04, 2010, 01:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gzxaaa

I spend a couple hours sorting out the stats for all fighting units and damaging spells and made a spreadsheet (attached). I include the attack cooldown, splash radius and movement speed which are hidden to public. I also calculate the DPS (damage per second) for all units so you can clearly know and compare their fighting power.

The data are based on following xml files extracted from Base.SC2Data in the lastest patch:
AbilData.xml
EffectData.xml
UnitData.xml
UpgradeData.xml
WeaponData.xml

Correct me if you find any errors.

r3ddrag0nx

neat stuff. im having a brain fart tryin to look over it tho so maybe u can help me. what are some conclusions you've come up with in terms of best units relative to resource required, building time, food, etc. or maybe u can just compare DPS relative to resource requirements, but then u gotta consider other factors too but just to dumb it down a bit, what have u determined from ur chart?

colossus atk range is 9 w/ upgrades i believe
btw, why r colossus good? do they do AoE dmg? i thot they do from their atk animation...

El3ctr0

GOOd job! Very nice statistics although there is double Drone :) instead of roach.
Could you make it that each second line is shaded a little bit? it will be easier to find out the units.

jenkinsdjtg

i made one like this for myself, but i added required attachment/structures/upgrades, other attacks, and attack speed.

itsarabbit

Quote from: jenkinsdjtg on March 04, 2010, 12:23:48 PM
i made one like this for myself, but i added required attachment/structures/upgrades, other attacks, and attack speed.
Then why didn't you post it?
On topic:
Good spreadsheet, can help people coming up with different tactics.
Want Beta key! :D

chetjan

gzxaaa

Just updated with the original Excel file attached. Hope still useful to you guys.

Arcalious

This is very cool.  I searched for something like this, but unfortunately this page did not come up and I ended up making my own.  It would be good to have something to double check my data against.

This should be sticked.

DreamInvader

Mothership has 6 attacks, not 8.

And also the new patch's changes:
Colossus, Stalker, Banelings damages changed.
Viking, Ghost, Observer costs changed.
Marine and Observer build times increased.
SCV's HP down to 45.
High and Dark Templar armors are better to say "Light" now.

Linus

I'm pretty sure the banelings explosion is affected by armor, as the patch notes for patch 6 had something in them about a damage change for banelings so they'd be more effective against terrans walling... I think!

gzxaaa

Thanks for pointing out errors. Already updated to Patch 6.

BTW, Baneling's explode damage against units will get reduced by armor, but the explode damage against structure ignores armor (tested)

beeleg

This is a great spread sheet.  Please keep updating it! :jig:

mrjam

Great great info here.   8) Update it please !
Thanks in advance