I FINALLY GOT IT WORKING!!!

Started by bustya, March 01, 2010, 07:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bustya

AND LOST MY FIRST MATCH USING V5. THEY FN RUSHED ME!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE HARD WORK U PUT INTO THIS.

chetjan

Dariusz

wow a happy looser :D J/k Glad youre happy were happy too coz you are happy and lets all be happy together :) 

dodongbadong

You and me, me and you so happy together..  :D
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

madrussian190

gj man... im glad ur enjoying this as much as we are :)

PreTenD

Awesome, Great lookin game so far eh?
I think Blizzard will sometime see this site, and probably just make beta public, lol.
Entertain.Educate.Dominate

Rain[sun]

Seriously.

They arent impeding us from playing, they're just making it less fun.
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

ProoM

I haven't lost yet ;/. (Just played vs v5.5). Anyways, I'm glad to see bot improving so fast, hope one day I can lose to him ^^

KabouterNL

Indeed, the AI updates are getting better and better by the minute. Good job guys and thank you for sharing it ;)

ElvishSolution

Blizzard clearly did not make it very difficult whatsoever to crack the game vs AI - they are not a stupid developer and knew full-well that anyone without a beta key was gonna get on the cracked AI band-wagon since it only took about a week to crack this thing, its clear to me that Blizzard purposely made cracking offline play easy.

Battle.net 2.0 on the other hand - it may never be cracked, or at the least, it will take until a retail release and not the beta.  Currently Bnet sends a session unique authorization code when you connect to SC2 Beta servers, and until the crack devs can figure out A. the algorithm (if there is one), or B. the complete list of auth codes, we will not see online play cracked.

In the meantime lets all work together to get some real challenging AI going.
Practice might make perfect, but some are good without it.

itsarabbit

Quote from: ElvishSolution on March 02, 2010, 11:47:09 AM
Blizzard clearly did not make it very difficult whatsoever to crack the game vs AI - they are not a stupid developer and knew full-well that anyone without a beta key was gonna get on the cracked AI band-wagon since it only took about a week to crack this thing, its clear to me that Blizzard purposely made cracking offline play easy.

Battle.net 2.0 on the other hand - it may never be cracked, or at the least, it will take until a retail release and not the beta.  Currently Bnet sends a session unique authorization code when you connect to SC2 Beta servers, and until the crack devs can figure out A. the algorithm (if there is one), or B. the complete list of auth codes, we will not see online play cracked.

that's why they are emulating battle.net.
Want Beta key! :D

chetjan

I admit personally the first time I played I got owned cause they rushed me too...but i was so happy to get it working.

kblood

Quote from: itsarabbit on March 02, 2010, 11:50:55 AM
Quote from: ElvishSolution on March 02, 2010, 11:47:09 AM

Battle.net 2.0 on the other hand - it may never be cracked, or at the least, it will take until a retail release and not the beta.  Currently Bnet sends a session unique authorization code when you connect to SC2 Beta servers, and until the crack devs can figure out A. the algorithm (if there is one), or B. the complete list of auth codes, we will not see online play cracked.

that's why they are emulating battle.net.
Yea, they did all he just explaining with Battle.Net, and now the same thing has to be done with Battle Net 2 which has higher security. They might not have expected people to be able to back engineer the first Battle Net, but know they now, do not expect Blizzard to let BNet2 to be emulated the first month of the beta. I even have a feeling it wont be emulated until after retail version is released, maybe even months after retail is released.
Still I am always surprised at how good crackers and hackers are on this Internet. Usually where there is a will, there is a way :)