SC2 Patch #3 is out

Started by War_Machine, March 04, 2010, 10:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vitalsine

Quote from: btnheazy03 on March 05, 2010, 01:53:04 AM
Quote from: Darius on March 05, 2010, 12:26:47 AM
Quote from: btnheazy03 on March 05, 2010, 12:20:42 AM
if i update my client, will lazytown launcher v2 work still?

Ill let you know in a minute im downloading patch right now

Edit: it worked fine whith new patch no problems with lazylunch

yeah i updated mine too, but is it me, or are the load times longer?? hmm ...  :(

Maybe my theory is correct and they did add something additional to the code? It couldnt have been too much though. I just played another game, and while seeing a variety of Protoss units from the AI, I still won. And they yet again expanded to every free base on a 1v1. I find myself running around looking for single Nexus' everywhere. It becomes a pain!

btnheazy03

Quote from: vitalsine on March 05, 2010, 02:24:17 AM
Quote from: btnheazy03 on March 05, 2010, 01:53:04 AM
Quote from: Darius on March 05, 2010, 12:26:47 AM
Quote from: btnheazy03 on March 05, 2010, 12:20:42 AM
if i update my client, will lazytown launcher v2 work still?

Ill let you know in a minute im downloading patch right now

Edit: it worked fine whith new patch no problems with lazylunch

yeah i updated mine too, but is it me, or are the load times longer?? hmm ...  :(

Maybe my theory is correct and they did add something additional to the code? It couldnt have been too much though. I just played another game, and while seeing a variety of Protoss units from the AI, I still won. And they yet again expanded to every free base on a 1v1. I find myself running around looking for single Nexus' everywhere. It becomes a pain!

tell me about it ..  :(

Kernel64

Getting a crash when trying to watch a replay played with vs AI. I'm using AMAI2 AI's base.sc2data.

I'm using the folder "\Triggerlibs" method next time. Would someone be so kind as to upload a clean patch3 base.sc2data?

edit: Fixed by removing TriggerLibs and GameData folder within my Starcraft II directory.

Thane

Is there a place to download the patch without using the SCII launcher? I'm behind a proxy, and so I need to tunnel to get the patch, and using a 64kb/s tunnel to get it is not attractive.

vitalsine

Quote from: Thane on March 05, 2010, 06:37:14 PM
Is there a place to download the patch without using the SCII launcher? I'm behind a proxy, and so I need to tunnel to get the patch, and using a 64kb/s tunnel to get it is not attractive.

hey bro, i uploaded a rar file with patchs 2 and 3 in it. download it and unpack it to the starcraft ii/updates directory!

http://vitalsinerecords.com/starcraft2/sc2_updates.rar

Thane

Hey thanks, man!

I already had patch 2, but that's fine.

vitalsine