patch 3 high graphic problem

Started by maxoxpower, March 05, 2010, 01:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxoxpower

hi all, its me or.. the hight config graphic remove the particles effetct ? just try and check the jetpack of scv or reaper, gaz from vespene or chrono boost or protoss construction. the particles is gonne on hight detail. :(

Gamewiz

Yep I guess so... It's strange. I'm on ultra though, but bummer for those who can't get to ultra settings. :/

cloak123

I think its while nvidea fixes its drivers, The particles are causing high fps For people who dont know how to set it or have the new drivers which can easily cause cards to overheat, once these issues are resolved i believe it will be back to normal

blood_hound

well they moved it up to ultra :( im using ATI 4670 out here and the game was awesome before :( though it did fixed the Crash problem, but only on high settings :( screw them!!  :'( anyways i can still go high but im wondering if the game won't crash that way

the Humans are not EXTINCT!!!

dodongbadong

yah i notice it too.. no more cool stuff  :'(

im an ati user even though they remove those cool graphics i do still get crashes.. damn i just bought this video card and processor may be i need to buy higher specs.
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

Gr!mm

OMG my game was running just fine... nob ends... they better not keep it like this... but i cant boost it up to ultra cos its too much! argh!

Gr!mm

just now removed the patch.. i refuse to play the game like that... everything looks so bland..

Skygrinder

Uhh, people Ultra isn't the highest Shaders setting anymore that's why you don't see some effects. There is a higher setting called Extreme. Choose that and all the effects will be back.
Blood for the Blood God

Gr!mm

Quote from: Skygrinder on March 06, 2010, 05:38:22 PM
Uhh, people Ultra isn't the highest Shaders setting anymore that's why you don't see some effects. There is a higher setting called Extreme. Choose that and all the effects will be back.

lol not all of us can run it at that. Which is why im so peed off it was fine before.

Skygrinder

Ah i didn't realize that these effects were visible even on settings below Ultra.
Blood for the Blood God

vitalsine

I havent had any issues at all with the game. Im running 45+ FPS in Ultra Graphics mode. Best part is Im only running Windows 7 Ultimate with 2 gigs of ram. lol. New CPU and Mobo really kickin ass.

tanknology

I guess you could say that this patch raised the "standard of living" in a sense.
People that ran the game on ultra or extreme (the rich) didnt notice any difference but people on the lower to mid end of things (the poor/middle class) got screwed.

I ran the game on High shaders & lighting before the patch but now with the new patch I don't see any of the cool "glowing" effects so I have to crank it up to Ultra. Well my computer lags badly on Ultra so I have the same problem as many of you. The game looks like crap now needless to say. GG blizz.

=)