StarCrack AI Official v6.0 preview discussion

Started by turdburgler, March 03, 2010, 09:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turdburgler

jawknee530

I am so excited. I can hardly wait for this to drop. Thanks so much!

vitalsine

Gamewiz

This sounds almost too good to be true... I honestly can't wait to try this out!

kalon

Can't wait for this, you have the best AI out right now,can wait to test this one.
thanks for all your hard work  ;D

Happy-I-am

killabyte

should be good

btw...  did you burgle my turd earlier?  i dropped a deuce and went to get my camera for evidence and then it was gone  ???

turdburgler

Quote from: killabyte on March 03, 2010, 10:07:53 PM
should be good

btw...  did you burgle my turd earlier?  i dropped a deuce and went to get my camera for evidence and then it was gone  ???

I steal so many each day it's honestly a blur. If I was there, a UV light will reveal my calling card.  ;)

wc3ard

I can't wait for the 6.0!!!!! Please release it as it is now, as a version 5.6 or something, and release it when its completed as v 6.0 :D

Cr4zyJeff

Cannot wait for V6.. I' was back and forth with v5.5 w/cheats until i discovered that if you hold off their unnatural early game production.. then its game over. So definitely excited for this.

apriores

Make a beta with only 1 variant  :P I can't wait when it's sounds so brilliant... :D

ImWaitingforStarcraft3

Why not release 5.9 for now or something? We dont mind. Hehe.

matrixn

i`m looking forward to try it:).. i`m so sick of v5.5 .. is very dumb.. i have managed to kill all 5 AI-s  only with 3 v-ray (protoss)...  :-[

gg.sc2

Quote from: matrixn on March 03, 2010, 10:12:01 PM
i`m looking forward to try it:).. i`m so sick of v5.5 .. is very dumb.. i have managed to kill all 5 AI-s  only with 3 v-ray (protoss)...  :-[

5 AI-s with only 3 void rays? That's 5 counts of 1v1's you're saying right? I don't remember being able to do so vs 5 at once. Unless you mean defend your base and just send out 3 void rays.