Battle.net Win - when?

Started by Lexus86, March 06, 2010, 07:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexus86

Hello,

just a quick question from a very confused player. Just playing my qualifying matches and was losing the first, won the second.
He neither gg'd (the second one) nor went out, so I destroyed all his structures and the pop-up showed me "Victory" ("Sieg" in German ^^). Now I went back to the menu, yet there was a small round circle saying "game running"?! WTF?!  ???

And yes, as I looked in my stats, still 9 games to go and 0 won, hello? Can anyone explain this to me?
I watch countless games on streams, replays and played my own against AI, what is going on here?

Kind regards.
SC2 B.Net nick: LeXuS.lex

Lexus86

Ok, sorry für n00bness again. After restarting SC2 it now shows up properly as 1win 1lose.

I'm still wondering about this, as it indeed happened. Maybe I should file it as a bug?...

RaTcHeT302

Quote from: Lexus86 on March 06, 2010, 08:22:28 AM
I'm still wondering about this, as it indeed happened. Maybe I should file it as a bug?...
If you really want yes.

cloak123

Blizzard is aware of the issue, will be fixed in one of the updates

Lexus86

@cloak123: Thanks for the info. After that I thought of looking into such a "know issues" file,  I also looked at one and didn't find it there. Do you know where to find the most recent "known issues"? Thanks!