you may play my 2nd sc2 account. info inside

Started by fade.fall., March 19, 2010, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoNic2

Whoever is having secound account pass it to me, I still dident get it and it is my turn now, after me I will pass key to fighter hill

nAAbSTer

jyim89

Quote from: NoNic2 on March 20, 2010, 03:56:26 AM
Whoever is having secound account pass it to me, I still dident get it and it is my turn now, after me I will pass key to fighter hill

Sorry Nonic, I was still trying to figure out the double key confusion.  I gave one key to Twan and the other key to Anime who was the one who was originally supposed to have the key I was using.  Twan will pass on his key to u next Nonic.  Sorry about that :(

NoNic2

Someone was stuck with double accounts so I am not sure are they given to separate persons or now key holders are twan and that secound person ha ha

jyim89

Quote from: nAAbSTer on March 20, 2010, 03:57:26 AM
is twan already playing?

yes he should be playing now but I made a mistake when I said I would pass out both keys.  I gave the one I was SUPPOSED to have to Twan and the other one to the guy who was supposed to get it.

Sc2Elite

Damn seems i have been skipped. Could i get the account next please.

jyim89

once again I am SOO sorry for the confusion.  I just fail . T_T  and I don't know how I ended up with both of them. lol.

Anyways I'm going to sleep now so if there are any more login account issues hopefully they can be resolved when the owner of them gets on tomorrow.

AnimeSakuraTM

Hi, I have the account jyim89 gave me, the other account which I received was sent to twan by jyim. I was unable to connect to sc2 beta due to a reason I will be editing now

AnimeSakuraTM

Alright so right now the account holders are me and twan, could you all type out those who are next in line? Anyway, here is a precaution check which version of sc2 beta you have installed. My was formerly enGB, you have to install enUS in order to play the owner's account. Alright so I will start playing now, do type out the next in line.

Sc2Elite

Sc2Elite next in line. Line starts here! ;] much simpler.

Sc2Elite

NoNic2