you may play my 2nd sc2 account. info inside

Started by fade.fall., March 19, 2010, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fade.fall.

u can play my 2nd starcraft 2 beta   account i created with the friend   invite key

you need starcraft 2 installed in order to log in to   play

change the password to what you want when you   play, but change the password back to hotdog10 after you are done   playing. remember i can recover the account with my "secret answer"   anytime so it is impossible to steal

i am giving the account info   to a bunch of people so you might get disced if someone else tries to   log in. play 1v1 or 2v2 or whatever i dont care.

if someones a douche i will reset the password to something else pm me on this forum if u wanna play i could reset the password and give u the new password if u wanna play and no one is currently online and the password is strange

xeriis13

THANK YOU!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm trying it now and it seems to work!

jsanko9

seed013

I was trying and was able to log in but the password thing didn't work oh well its still cool of you to put that up for everyone

MeruFM

This could get pretty messy.
Only one person can get on at a time and if blizzard notices too many different IPs trying to connect, they might just ban the account outright.

xeriis13

Ok I tried but got disconnected at once, it might be my network, I have reset the pass. (hotdog10)

fxandrei

so it goes in but then a message eventually apears and disconnects me.
it says that the service is temporary unavailable. or something like that.
so maybe its something from my side.
but what if 2 persons try to get in at the same time ?

fade.fall.

basically, pm me if you want to play and i will pm you when no one is playing on the account i can reset the password and give it to JUST YOU if you private message me on this forum

if no ones playing it currently and you pm me, you can use the account

fade.fall.

if the account works for you want you want to play, change the password and use the account. if ppl log on it discs you.

change the password, play a few games, then change the password BACK to hotdog10 when you are done

if you change the password, and it still discs you. only you know the password so that means its on your end and its not other ppl logging in

hasudrone

NanoEntity

"NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"

StarBR

Well. What should we do. Log into the email to get the working key?!
I tried but with no success.

Sorry for being such a noob!  :D

Thanks anyway!

CaPpedDoG

osouza21

this awesome nice contribution. it kinda wierd that people have two accounts when some still dont have any friken blizzard