you may play my 2nd sc2 account. info inside

Started by fade.fall., March 19, 2010, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJZ7

Quote from: Silverhand on March 20, 2010, 06:26:44 AM
i got the acc info from Sc2Elite now. i will play and when im done i will give it to xdayum

Ah kk, you got in yeah? sweet. Make sure Xdayum responds otherwise it's useless.

Quote from: fighter_kill link=topic=1289.msg11647#msg11647   date=1269084495
oh well i have to queue up again after ozy. silver   hand, could you message the user in your friend list to ask who he is   please i do hope it is not someone trying to take the account

You had the acc last. So that would imply you are trying to take it lol. Who did you pass it to fighter? I am next.

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: fighter_kill on March 20, 2010, 06:28:15 AM
oh well i have to queue up again after ozy. silver hand, could you message the user in your friend list to ask who he is please i do hope it is not someone trying to take the account
then i am after u

fighter_kill

i didn't pass to anybody yet i was still playing when i got disconnected facing a terran sc2elite pmed me as well for a 2v2 but i was in a game if i took it why would i be here complaining instead of playing

DJZ7

Account Holder:

Silverhand
Fighterkill (Has not passed it to someone else)

Next in line:
xdayum
Djz7
williewonka
Ozy
starscraft-2-fan

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: Sc2Elite on March 20, 2010, 06:24:12 AM
Quote from: fighter_kill on March 20, 2010, 06:21:52 AM
help somebody changed the password and kicked me out of the beta  :bangshead: gosh
yea i got kicked to. I think the Fate did that idk. maybe hes up.
i dont think fate changed it from page 7 he told no one to change it so why would he
idk maybe he did or someone changed it just to b mean :bangshead:

fighter_kill

i give up djz7 i have repeated myself i got kicked and cant enter

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: fighter_kill on March 20, 2010, 06:51:29 AM
i give up djz7 i have repeated myself i got kicked and cant enter
does the password not work anymore is that wats happening

fighter_kill

DJZ7

All I know is, fighterkill had it last.(Just the Fact) It's on him. Also he said, to change it back when you were done and to PM person next in line. If you PM-the user and he/she didn't respond 3-4 mins. Next person in line gets it. Otherwise someone could go afk and it would never be passed.

Silverhand

i played 1 game and disconnected and cannot enter again. it says login information was incorrect. i guess someone has changed the password -_-

starscraft-2-fan

guys i dont know whats going on but fate or fade idk which one it was is even online i doubt he changed the passwords

DJZ7

A. Pass are being reset
B. People got Greedy (Didn't Revert the passwords. Dumb Option A will just kick in)

Or C. People are lying (Not likely since Option A will just kick in)

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: DJZ7 on March 20, 2010, 07:02:53 AM
A. Pass are being reset
B. People got Greedy (Didn't Revert the passwords. Dumb Option A will just kick in)

Or C. People are lying (Not likely since Option A will just kick in)
idk but if someone changed the pass codes then fade might just take them back and not let us use them anymore  so if the person who changed the pass codes reads this please change them back we just want to play :(

Silverhand

yea plz ive been waiting for hours to play and when my turn come just played 1 game and password changed =( plz be fair

Ozymandias

Quote from: Silverhand on March 20, 2010, 07:07:20 AM
yea plz ive been waiting for hours to play and when my turn come just played 1 game and password changed =( plz be fair

Do you changed the psw when you received the account information?