Is emu bnet still in the works?

Started by Gamewiz, March 07, 2010, 12:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamewiz

No, I'm not asking for an ETA. I'm just curious if the dev team is still working on it. It's very hard to keep up with the chat in IRC (90% of it is spam), and I've tried registering both in teknogods and on IRC, but both haven't sent me an activation email yet....

So I'm asking here what I would've asked there, as I haven't heard anything official regarding  emulating the bnet server. Has any progress been made? Are they even still working on it?

Sc0rPi0n32

Im going to assume the answer is yes they are working on this.  Only reason i am saying this is due to the fact that on the teknogods forums, someone gave a moderator a beta key so they can get into bnet and see whats its about...  Hopefully it will help them out and speed up the process but like i said, im just guessing

cloak123

Quote from: Gamewiz on March 07, 2010, 12:28:29 PM
No, I'm not asking for an ETA. I'm just curious if the dev team is still working on it. It's very hard to keep up with the chat in IRC (90% of it is spam), and I've tried registering both in teknogods and on IRC, but both haven't sent me an activation email yet....

So I'm asking here what I would've asked there, as I haven't heard anything official regarding  emulating the bnet server. Has any progress been made? Are they even still working on it?

Id say yes too but the problem i believe is that our computer send blizzard an auth Code everygame, and blizzard sends the auth code back, but the thing is we cant see what kind of system they use to verify since it never interacts on our computer.

so the real threat is to see what kind of pattern they use to Generate their auth codes, Which could take a long time.