Has anyone defeated turds cheating 6.1 AI?

Started by tykill, March 08, 2010, 03:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdronez

You guys are righ protoss AI need more tweeking :>.So aaaaaaam what I did vs protoss was almost the same as the terran players,but instead of hellions I used roaches.Didnt try vs other races tho xD.

Phyon

Quote from: kdronez on March 11, 2010, 05:24:51 PM
Yep this is what you can do vs slow zealots with faste hellions  :>.I wahnder what will you do if he make some stalkers :>.
I didnt have time to play the new AI,but what I see here is that no1 win with zerg vs AI so I will give it a try :>.

I am able to beat the cheating AI with Zerg how i usually do it is i stop the zealot rush with zerglings my queen and about 2 spine crawlers then a lot of harrassment with mutalisks its pretty easy just takes a bit of micro to pull it off more micro with the zerglings holding off the first push.

sibzsangreal

I used Reapers 2-4 to fend off the first zealot harass then def w/ tanks expand on an island / nat - it sure is extremely hard for me to defend my xp against cheating ai, i cant defeat them unless i use cruisers / mutalisk / carriers well im pretty much noob heheehe

kdronez

Quote from: Phyon on March 11, 2010, 07:42:24 PM
Quote from: kdronez on March 11, 2010, 05:24:51 PM
Yep this is what you can do vs slow zealots with faste hellions  :>.I wahnder what will you do if he make some stalkers :>.
I didnt have time to play the new AI,but what I see here is that no1 win with zerg vs AI so I will give it a try :>.

I am able to beat the cheating AI with Zerg how i usually do it is i stop the zealot rush with zerglings my queen and about 2 spine crawlers then a lot of harrassment with mutalisks its pretty easy just takes a bit of micro to pull it off more micro with the zerglings holding off the first push.
You know I was thinking to do this tactics with zerglings and mutalisks for harass,but I played vs one protoss Ai(I think it was that custom AI) which was making alot of phoenixes rly fast so I was thinking that protoss is doing the same in 6.1.1 cheating :>.Anyway very good tactics I like it :>.
BTW in my game protoss didnt attack me I attacked him xD.I kill 5 zealots before my zerglings died and after that it was easy to kill other 5-6 with 4 roaches :>.Its good that he starts to build canons and go back to defend I liked that :>.

SantaClaws

I have, I beat TvZ, TvP, TvT (TvT deffinetely being the hardest imo)and even Tv(P&Z&T) (using Rev 40 with the teams option).
But I have trouble playing zerg. So far I've only been able to beat it ZvZ, and that was crosspositionen, otherwise his zerglings are out so damn fast. I havn't played protoss much but I have beaten PvP.
My conclusion: Terran is overpowered and Zerg suucks, protoss is the middle ground between the two :P

nah I'm just kidding, there's no way I can really tell if it's unbalanced without playing real multiplayer... just hope a key will drop by soon  :'(

Phyon

:D I think zerg are the best so far my self I just rock with them atm :) but yeah kinda hard getting a good idea not doing multiplayer matches and what custom AI are you talking about you mean other then starcrack?

Siduris

I beat Protoss with Terran going off what the video on the first page did. Six hellions to screw with the zealots, and vikings after plenty of gas was rolling in. Took down their robotics bay before they could make colossi/immortals. Cleanup involved six hellions, six vikings, and two siege tanks.

Cheesenugget

Lol, you guys never knew about the SC1 vulture micro?
Basically the Hellion's like that, but it's kind of irritating that it doesn't attack right when you want it to attack.
But yeah against P and Z, you HAVE to wall in for the early swarm of zealots and lings. But if for some chance that the computer is going fast expand (is this possible for 6.1 AI?), walling is optional
Oh also, the pre-infernal igniter upgrade completely RAPE peons. (assuming you can run into their base and flame em off)

kolera

I can beat the ai pretty much consistently now using the standard 13 pool as zerg of course. Beating the ai using unconventional tactics like massing static defenses for the sake of beating it is kinda cheap imho.

snapsalot

yes and in under 6 minutes same with toss. zerg actually took nearly 11 minutes to beat on cheating.

I am going to start trying some 2v1 against cheating today. Anyone know any good maps for it?