StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vernam7

Quote from: ringlas on April 03, 2010, 02:38:04 PM
I enjoyed several games today with the new launcher, also watching few replays and I was (as always) very pleased with the great job done! However, the thing that truly made my day was when I downloaded Strategy AI v 0.3 Base.SC2Data file and picked it up from the launcher with the option to change the AI and it worked as a charm! It really did loaded it without problems and afterwards getting back at Starcrack's AI was piece a cake.
So once again my admiration to this launcher, as a lazy user I want something simple, something within a few clicks with the mouse, something looking good and here it is - ALLin1 tool!
I can't wait to see what will you come up with next.  8)

how the heck did you get back to Starcack AI? you mean you selected again the starcrack AI file from "update Ai" option right? cause without that your AI was replaced permantly with Strategies Ai.

i told you i will support Strategy, but strategy has not yet difficulty levels, but its working yeah.

tnx for your great words dude!

brightb

It works perfectly and (at least in win 7) you can install it whatever folder you want despite what the installer suggest.

@ringlas
Where can i download Strategy AI v 0.3 Base.SC2Data?
EDIT
nvm found the link

badboy91

Vernam7

i said starlocation on some system has serious issues i am making a fix dont worry.

plz read some posts i cant say the same stuff again and again

tnx for understanding  :thumbsup:

Ityphallic

Hi all ( especially vernam7 )

hum i've douwnloaded sc2allin1 yesterday n intalled it as specified in my sc2 folder but different error messages keep poppin'. First, there is this "Startindex ne peut pas être inférieur à zéro - Nom du paramètre: Startindex" (yes my computer is in french). Here's what it would look like in english: "Startindex cannot be lesser than zero - Parameter's name: Startindex".

Then, when I try to start a game, it is "unable to find part of the acces way: C:\Documents and settings\USER\My documents\ Starcraft 2 beta\ maps \". Yet, this is a path that ive double checked to be acurate...

For now, all i wa able to do is to wierdly launch a game using the replay function, but all computers are set to very easy and I dont see a way to change that.

Need ur help fella! :D i know u can !

Thanks a bunch in advance.

bingobeawr

I am another dedicated folower of SC2Allin1 since like ver 3.6

So I installed the new version 5.7.0. Works great without any issues at all(almost). For some reason AI has an issue it does not expand really. I went to the Starcrack support  it says we should not use SC2Allin1 cause it does not work properly something about setting difficulty to 1. It says I should make sure that AIDIffuculty.galaxy file has 0 for difficulty(It is set to 2 right now "const int c_difficulty = 2;"). Idk if SC2Allin1 changed that or I should change it to 0. Cause the AI does not expand for some reason(I played on stepps of war map by Sky0).

Thank you. (Great tool :cheers: )

the_ace

Quote from: Vernam7 on April 03, 2010, 02:33:23 PM
friedn i have found the bug with index its due to some maps as i said before
i have fixed the 8 and 12 player BUT only the 8 will be supported in my next version, for 2 reasons

1)i want to keep this expireance as close to original starcraft 2 game as possible so no 12 players only 8

and 2)

i dont have so much space for 12 slots even if i had its really a mess with the 12 start locations on the minimap, its one up to the other, and its not my tools fault but the map creators who made locations so close aone to each other!

i am sorry plz use for now regular maps.

hi vernam, nevermind ;-)
but i still get an error message as posted, even if my map folder is empty.
have you an idea how to fix it?
Still looking for a beta key. If someone could invite me...

Vernam7

startindex <0 Error found and fixed, caused by modified unsupported maps! specially more than 8 players!

now difficulty settigns (starcrak AI forums changed that stupid statemend and apologied also) now just click easy and then medium again and the AI will be set to medium indeed, this is also a bug that i have fixed,

in other words on launce should be defautl medium but it isnt! change it to something else and the back to medium will work just fine

also about the not enought users right right click and run tool as Administrator (talkign to the French friend)

lots of issues have been fixed in 5.7.1 including start location, i try my best but i dont have that many systems to test sometimes ;-)

thanks for your support next version will not let you down! trust me! :thumbsup:

Ityphallic

??? Those indications turned out to be soo concise and acurate!

Gee Vernam! its impressive how u know your product! way to go

astounding job! :jig:

Vernam7

As many of you will notice i have PM you my latest internal build of v5.7.1 Beta.

i need you to Private Message me back with your feedback in what i send you as Fix List.

if the feedback is good then tommorow will be a great launch ;-)

the people picked (besides usual Beta Testers that support me) were randompl people that have posted problem in latest 5.7.0.

i hope you will find this beta build good enough.

thank you for your support.
Beta is for your Eyes ONLY, not spread arround cause may cause more problem to users not needing it ;-)
finall version will have also adidtional stuff inside, so even Beta testers you will have to Update to retail release from setup as usuall.

thank you once again for your support.

Vernam7

i need the original Never modified Base.SC2Data from the liberty directory right after the patch 7 !!!!

if anyone has a clean installation with patch 7 and never replaced his AI file (only US language plz) i need this Base.SC2Data if its possible. attach it in post here!

jsut make sure its the patch 7 version Base.SC2Data file!!!!

i dont have time to reinstall :(

thanks

Dv2236

Quote from: Vernam7 on April 04, 2010, 07:55:22 PM
i need the original Never modified Base.SC2Data from the liberty directory right after the patch 7 !!!!

if anyone has a clean installation with patch 7 and never replaced his AI file (only US language plz) i need this Base.SC2Data if its possible. attach it in post here!

jsut make sure its the patch 7 version Base.SC2Data file!!!!

i dont have time to reinstall :(

thanks
Hmmm seems my first and secant post did not work...
Here's what I got, I'm patch 7 and only mod I got is your launcher.
  I'll just upload the file to rapidshare.
http://rapidshare.com/files/372108152/Base.7z
My messenger contact information can be found here

Vernam7

no my launcer has the blizzard ai since version 5 because i notice this files wasnt changed after a patch update, but i think patch 7 did something to it....and i need to make sure original b.net replays are still watchable.

llamarama

Quote from: Vernam7 on April 05, 2010, 03:58:18 AM
no my launcer has the blizzard ai since version 5 because i notice this files wasnt changed after a patch update, but i think patch 7 did something to it....and i need to make sure original b.net replays are still watchable.

Hi i have been trying to play sc2 beta all day today, i am using version 5.7.0 and updated my sc2 to the latest version....

I get errors on some of the maps saying i am using an edited version( but either way i have tried to start a game with every different map) soon as the game loads up i usually get a bout 5 to 10 secs until it crashes! So frustrating.

An important thing to note is: I successfully ran the game for a while before i bothered to update the sc2 beta to the latest version but the game ran very sluggish and very resource hungry, then i figured out i needed to update it, and since then no luck cannot play at all.. and yes i have tried reinstalling and NOT updating but now same thing just crashes after 10 or so secs.

please help.. thanks

Ps....you guys rule a lot of effort has gone in here and we all appreciate it.

Mike

llamarama

Quote from: llamarama on April 05, 2010, 04:30:24 AM
Quote from: Vernam7 on April 05, 2010, 03:58:18 AM

Hi i have been trying to play sc2 beta all day today, i am using version 5.7.0 and updated my sc2 to the latest version....

I get errors on some of the maps saying i am using an edited version( but either way i have tried to start a game with every different map) soon as the game loads up i usually get a bout 5 to 10 secs until it crashes! So frustrating.

An important thing to note is: I successfully ran the game for a while before i bothered to update the sc2 beta to the latest version but the game ran very sluggish and very resource hungry, then i figured out i needed to update it, and since then no luck cannot play at all.. and yes i have tried reinstalling and NOT updating but now same thing just crashes after 10 or so secs.

please help.. thanks

Ps....you guys rule a lot of effort has gone in here and we all appreciate it.

Mike

thought i should post my dxdiag just in case...
Time of this report: 4/5/2010, 19:28:21
       Machine name: MIKEDOG-PC
   Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255)
           Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
       System Model: System Product Name
               BIOS: BIOS Date: 12/11/08 14:52:48 Ver: 08.00.14
          Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU    Q9400  @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
             Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 4096MB RAM
          Page File: 1395MB used, 6793MB available
        Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
   User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
     DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode