need a little extra help understanding use of your programs

Started by tibblesevilcat, March 12, 2010, 07:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tibblesevilcat

i was going to PM somone but was unsure who to pm, but basically i spent about a day looking through the fourm and others trying to figure out how to watch replays of freinds who have got the beta, i've must reinstalled a good 5 times now and tried different launchers with varing sucess from sync error to requireing **temp** to plain good old "nothing" and crash.

i'm abit of a moron so alot of things need a little more care and attention for me to understand, if somone is willing to help me out please msn me @ doctrinate@live.co.uk or pm me via this site.

http://www.mediafire.com/?myywmnoww5n

that copy of the replay i'm attempting to play

Vernam7

Quote from: tibblesevilcat on March 12, 2010, 07:06:51 PM
i was going to PM somone but was unsure who to pm, but basically i spent about a day looking through the fourm and others trying to figure out how to watch replays of freinds who have got the beta, i've must reinstalled a good 5 times now and tried different launchers with varing sucess from sync error to requireing **temp** to plain good old "nothing" and crash.

i'm abit of a moron so alot of things need a little more care and attention for me to understand, if somone is willing to help me out please msn me @ doctrinate@live.co.uk or pm me via this site.

http://www.mediafire.com/?myywmnoww5n

that copy of the replay i'm attempting to play

IF YOU HAD INDEED READ THE TOPICS YOU WOULD NOW know that this can so easily be achived.

just have a clean clean install of sc2 and nothing in cache directory nothing in replays nothing in maps!

then download my Tool (check the name Vernam7)

from within my too in the replays section is a nice HUGE text explaing all you need to know about replays and Errors!

just click the above button to download the cache files and place them in the CORECT directory in your system. where is that? READ the instructions from the site you are about to download the caches!

so far we have sc2 installed and clean
SC2Allin1 installed
and the caches downloaded and installed (by you) to the correct directory.

next?

from my too select ADD Replays from folder, i assume you have your friends replay in zip file or what ever, unpack them into a TEMPORARY location like c:\myfriendsreplays\ and from my Tool with the ADD replay button point that directory! if there are indeed replay files in there it will copy them automatically to the apropreate location, dont do anything Your self manually for that.

now to avoid any future errors check my 1st post in my Tool page and get the LINK with ORIGINAL BLizzard Maps!

download it also and use tools. add button to install it aytomatically again to the right location in your system(this is optional if you wish to play for your self later :P )

now if the cache files are correct run my Tool, go to replays tab, and you will see your firends replays inthere! BEFORE hitting double click OR play replay go to GAME OPTIONS and SET THE DIFFICULTY TO VERY EASY (BLizzard's DEfault) or you desc and the go back to replays select your replay and it will launche Normally! Assuming always your friend didnt use any custom AI files and just the default Beta aI.

gl.

btw its not a private forum you know you are lucky someone spent time to replay to some that didnt spend time it self to find a solution like other people did, and he is just waiting for to private mail him, like he is the king!  ::)