MapHack Tested & Working On Battle.net

Started by CraniX, March 15, 2010, 09:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraniX

So i have some confirmation about my MapHack working on battle.net :D :D :D :D , apparently it works on all games except the ladder games. I would like to thank Daemonix & his Friend for testing it out  :D :D :D :D

Once again the download WAS here

Session Start: Mon Mar 15 21:41:19 2010
Session Ident: Daemonix
[21:41] <Daemonix> do you still work on MapHack?
[22:20] <CraniX> yeah
[22:21] <Daemonix> any chance you could share the newest one you have? We really need to test something on BNET using MapHack. It's for Emu
[22:21] <Daemonix> please
[22:21] <Daemonix> it is really important
[22:21] <Daemonix> we will credit you if you want
[22:22] <Daemonix> by newest I don't mean the public one, but one you are working on. better version
[22:22] <CraniX> who wants to test one on bnet?
[22:22] <Daemonix> My friend will
[22:23] <Daemonix> I will tell you if it works on ladder
[22:23] <CraniX> i have one that works on bnet
[22:23] <CraniX> already been tested
[22:23] <Daemonix> it dosen't work on ladder
[22:23] <Daemonix> only games before ladder
[22:23] <CraniX> how would you know its a private release?
[22:23] <Daemonix> 5 games practice, 10 games for the laddder and then nothing
[22:24] <CraniX> mine?
[22:24] <Daemonix> ?
[22:24] <CraniX> my maphack
[22:24] <Daemonix> yeah?
[22:24] <Daemonix> I have v6
[22:24] <CraniX> works on ladder
[22:24] <Daemonix> no it works, but only till ladder
[22:25] <Daemonix> do you have anything new that we could try on ladder
[22:25] <Daemonix> it is important
[22:25] <Daemonix> if not, it's ok
[22:25] <CraniX> i could make one that works on the ladder if i had a account to test it on
[22:25] <CraniX> i sold mine to my friend
[22:25] <Daemonix> just give me the app we will test it for you
[22:26] <Daemonix> you get the credit
[22:26] <Daemonix> all of it

Starcraft 2 Hacking Development
http://hackdev.easyforum.ru

kblood

Another reason I only want to play in LAN. There will always be loosers there who finds it fun just hacking their way to victories. When players like you loose a game, it must really be embarrassing when using maphacks was not even enough  :D

The good thing is that Blizzard will use your program to find ways to detect hacks on Battle Net 2 and ban your testers  lmao

I can see the fun in hacking a game, cracking it, and making something like multi player work without Internet. But why is it so fun to make hacks that actually makes SC2 less fun for other players? I guess it is for the same reason that it is fun to win against people you do not know, which I do not really understand either.

radixtenshi

For those who dont like mapHack.. i remember you that actually you are using a loader made by the same people. If you don like it.. why you use lodaers to play the beta? Why dont buy the game or wait until final version?
you cant talk about it.. if you are part of us.

starcrafter64

Quote from: radixtenshi on March 16, 2010, 11:41:31 AM
For those who dont like mapHack.. i remember you that actually you are using a loader made by the same people. If you don like it.. why you use lodaers to play the beta? Why dont buy the game or wait until final version?
you cant talk about it.. if you are part of us.

You make absolutely no sense.

We use the loader because we have been waiting 10 years for the sequel to Broodwar. 90% of people who use the loader will buy the retail version (or have it preordered already).

Maphacking is just sad. It takes skill out of the game. Thank god it doesn't work on Ladder so i can still play without worrying about my opponent having to cheat.

Pleomax

OP i hope you get hit by a truck..gj on ruining an amazing game

Bt

Don't bother

Op gets his thrills from seeing people annoyed by what he has done

Someone will always make a maphack anyway, its not like it takes skill

Sacroid

I just don't understand why people maphack.
1.- They ruin the game.  :ticked:
2.- They don't demonstrate their true skills in the game.  :anono:
3.- It's unfair as hell.  :'(
4.- Stupid because you'll get banned soon if you use maphack.  :fight:
5.- You demonstrate how dumb you are.  :tease:

So... Why maphack??? I don't find it fun!!!  :bangshead:

cloak123

Quote from: Sacroid on March 16, 2010, 03:43:19 PM

its ok, its only a matter of time before they come out with anti hacks

Rain[sun]

Why do you get your panties in a bunch of maphackers?
If they beat you, move along and play someone else. Its not like you'll have to play them many times in a row either.
I don't maphack because in SC1 I tried it, and it made me lose focus of my own base, I spent too much time watching what they were doing and not enough time on my own shit.
On the flipside, Ive seen maphackers beaten quite often cause they don't micro well enough.
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

Frosty3k

Honestly, if the reason why people use/make maphacks is to increase their chances of winning in a ranked match... I hope they go to hell (metaphor of course), because they don't deserve to play.

Play by the rules or don't play at all.

And to reiterate what someone else said, just because we support the people who are making the cracked single player doesn't mean we'll support the use of gaining an unfair advantage.  If you played a professional sport, would you use drugs to increase your chances?

Basically, it's unethical... and if you think it's okay to cheat in anything, you need to see a counselor.  Cracking a beta may go against the wishes of the developer, but it's a free service.  The majority of the people who use the cracked version are going to buy the game anyways -- and Blizzard would not have lost any income.  Besides, with or without the cracked beta, Blizzard tends to release a demo for their games.  So if somebody chooses not to play the game because of this beta, they'd probably feel the same way with a demo.  So they really wouldn't lose any profits.

CraniX

I do it just for the fun of doing it, not to use.

Starcraft 2 Hacking Development
http://hackdev.easyforum.ru

Artanis186

Quote from: CraniX on March 16, 2010, 08:58:39 PM
I do it just for the fun of doing it, not to use.

Wtf's fun about cheating?

<rant>Oh, and to those that will eventually say they only use them in UMS, that makes no difference. Some people like to play UMS much more than melee. If the map-maker didn't mind you being able to see the entire map in the first place, they'd just reveal the entire map. Cheating is cheating, melee or UMS. Melee may be a big part of StarCraft, but it's not the ONLY part. I love UMS a lot more than melee. It lets me experience someone elses' creativity through their map. I myself am a map-maker and I don't want cheaters on my maps. </rant>

tl;dr - UMS is as fun as melee and hacks mess everything up.

bignamethefer

Quote from: Sacroid on March 16, 2010, 03:43:19 PM

1. for you
2. i don't have true skill to demonstrate
3. not really, you got skill, i have hack
4. maybe, maybe not
5. yes, i don't use hack, i demonstrate how dumb i am anyway

Gamewiz

I want to clarify something. Daemonix does NOT want to use it for cheating purposes. He believes there is some data there that will help expedite the process in creating the LAN/TCP-IP they are creating for Battle.net.

drakefs

One day blizzard will get smart and not send the unit info of all units to all clients...  why does my client need to know what a unit is doing/moving when under the fog of war.  Or at least encrypt anything under the fog of war...

Least I can hope.

AFAIK: map hacks are working in ladder matches.  My guess is that the guy was trying to social engineer a release he could use from cranix.  Of course I was amused at CraniX's attempt to obtain access to the beta as well haha...

Complain all you want about maphacks.  The simple truth is, if CraniX didn't make one, someone else will.  Blizzard just needs to step up and stop sending all the unit info of units under the fog of war.

I dont detest CraniX for macking it, I just feel sad for the player that use it.  There is no way they will ever feel the same satisfaction of winning a tight game that those of us, who don't use the hack, do.  To each their own I suppose.