What type of map are you looking to create?

Started by Unholyfox, March 16, 2010, 02:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unholyfox

When Starcraft II comes out, what type of map will you create? Given the new resources and function of the galaxy editor, anything can be possible!
Post away at what you will make, see all the awesome maps people are going to make!

--Ive always been a fan of the starcraft BW -Helms Deep-. Ive thought everything out in my head hehe, and the new terrain and terran height will make it much easier, and ive thought of a way to use ladders :D haha :thumbsup:

RaTcHeT302

Umh...a map that looks like one from Ratchet & Clank ?  :whistle:

starscraft-2-fan

ive always been fond of the cat n mouse maps from the first starcraft so thats what i might make just need to master triggers first :thumbsup:

epsiSlow

i would like to create a big game hunters map just like in the old days of Sc1 :)

but most probably some1 will do it before me so ... i dont mind

________
epsislow

coolflip

No doubt, footmen frenzy, loved creating it in wc3, and hope it will be possible (enough effects for custom spells) in Sc2

ChunkyLoveNinja

zergling blood , evolves, turret d, bunker d, etc.... can't wait for the use map settings maps  :jig:

Phoenix Down

I really want to make a map like the "Special Forces" games from Brood War. I really loved everything about that game and it was notoriously difficult. That and of course, zerg or zombie survival games.

Blindkilla

Evolves, golems, and a tower defense.  Those were my favourite games to play in starcraft :)

Mr42

castle fight/tech wars/civ wars are probably my favourite war3 maps, so something like that needs to be done (not necessarily by me, but who knows) in a thematically appropriate facade

Myst

random_user12

I'm looking to make a map based on the game 'Savage 2'. Basically each team has 1 person in a rts role, and the rest (5 people) are in a 1st or 3rd person role. The 1st/3rd person players run around fighting each other, kills = money. The money is then spent by the guy playing the rts role on buildings for the other players to buy ability upgrades, new weapons etc. The guy with the rts role is also able to cast buffs on his 1st person players. There will be points of interest around the map that will be benefitial to the team that controls them, ie more income per kill, unlock a special buff for the rts guy to use. etc.

Hildalgo

Quote from: random_user12 on March 21, 2010, 01:55:52 PM
I'm looking to make a map based on the game 'Savage 2'. Basically each team has 1 person in a rts role, and the rest (5 people) are in a 1st or 3rd person role. The 1st/3rd person players run around fighting each other, kills = money. The money is then spent by the guy playing the rts role on buildings for the other players to buy ability upgrades, new weapons etc. The guy with the rts role is also able to cast buffs on his 1st person players. There will be points of interest around the map that will be benefitial to the team that controls them, ie more income per kill, unlock a special buff for the rts guy to use. etc.

That would be so awesome, i love Savage 2, too bad not many people know about it.
Nature doesn't just adapt. Nature cheats, changes the rules, and slips out the back door with your wallet while you're still trying to figure out what the hell happened.