you may play my 2nd sc2 account. info inside

Started by fade.fall., March 19, 2010, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProoM

When my turn comes, can someone pm me name/password, I'm little confused here ;P.

xdayum

This is the list as of now, TAKE NOTE, that this list will change according to who actually responds to the private messages, so many of these people may miss turns if they're not online. Just keep watching the forums for your name. Hopefully someone passes the info accordingly, or fade.fall. fixes the confusion.

Last Account Holders:
Silverhand
Fighterkill

During their playtime, they were disconnected and lost hold of both accounts.

Waiting In Line:
xdayum
williewonka
Ozy
Starcrafts-2-Fan (Played Already)
Proom
Poopinokids
mario
RagingPolarBear
BlackCode
Deagle
huhen
footTraffic
StarBR
FaineAway
ringlas
Fighter_Kill
Seed013

huhen

thanksfor making the list. Hopefully we ccan get the ball rolling soon.

fighter_kill

Quote from: xdayum on March 20, 2010, 10:34:52 AM
This is the list as of now, TAKE NOTE, that this list will change according to who actually responds to the private messages, so many of these people may miss turns if they're not online. Just keep watching the forums for your name. Hopefully someone passes the info accordingly, or fade.fall. fixes the confusion.

Last Account Holders:
Silverhand
Fighterkill

Waiting In Line:
xdayum
williewonka
Ozy
Starcrafts-2-Fan (Played Already)
Proom
Poopinokids
mario
RagingPolarBear
BlackCode
Deagle
huhen
footTraffic
StarBR
FaineAway
ringlas

please do add in silverhand and i were kicked out during the game and were not unable to connect. if you type out the list in this way, it gives the impression of us hogging the account instead and may i register behind ringlas as well i only had 1 game before i was kicked

xdayum

mario

do i get a pm with accountname and password, when its my turn? (:

seed013

would you guys mind adding me? I feel stupid because right when this thread started I logged onto the account and changed the password but because it didn't translate to the beta right away I switched it back by then it was too late. lol anyway please add me to the list.

williewonka

please keep in mind that i live four hours later then you guys and that i have to sleep also. when the account is free and it is my turn but it is middle of the night, do you wait then? because i cant be online 24h a day. :'(

Nissep

This is so awesome, thank you op. I won't be playing it myself but it's really nice to share it like this

Ozymandias

klonoakun

Drakonis

Delaron

Bigshot

dodongbadong

add me in the list too

please i want to try sc2 beta online  :'(

You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-