Main Menu

Hello everyone! :D

Started by erulabs, March 20, 2010, 01:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erulabs

Hello,
  Long time SC player, fairly new to the competitive scene though (started playing ICCUP around 6 months ago). I've been playing SC since (one on ones, always hated Fastest stuff) I was 10, which was 1998.

Anyways, I'm entering the contest for a SC2 beta key, as I was _very_ sore about not getting in. I own WoW, Sc1 battle chest, Diablo 1 and 2, and Warcraft 2 and 3. I am a web developer by day, and so I will be entering the Entry #3 contest for a download system for DarkBlizz! As I am developing what I think will be DarkBlizz's new download system - are there any features you guys want to request? Will be uploading in about 45 min.

I have been lurking this site for weeks since the SC2 AI project started (turd, you're the MAN!), so I am excited to actually join the community.

Thanks!
Erulabs

erulabs

Sigh...

My DSL has gone down 3 times today! I am retiring for the night. Will upload tomorrow afternoon!

Edit: Ok everyone, I've posted the downloader script. http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc-ii-beta-key-contest/%28entry-3%29-darkblizz-downloader/ :D Thanks!