sc2beta key giveaway contest

Started by aggressivEn00b, April 02, 2010, 12:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aggressivEn00b

hello,
i decided to create a contest for a sc2beta key.
in here you can post and explain why would you like to give me a key and why should i choose you. tomorrow i will pick the one who will be the most motivated and dedicated to the idea.
thank you for your attention and good luck.

ps im not quite sure if this isn't against the forum rules. if so, i humbly ask moderator to delete the thread and spare me a ban ;)

enjoikr3w

I have been a Starcraft fan since day one. I bought the original game within a week of it releasing and I still play it to this day. I have been so desperate for a beta key that I have applied for like 4 contests. I have put about 20 hours of work into my submission for the official DarkBlizz contest (http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc-ii-beta-key-contest/(entry-1)-tried-to-match-website's-theme/) but I'm still not too confident that I will win that one. If you could give me a beta key, it will not go to waste since I will spend 3-4 hours playing it daily.

Mreezy

Quote from: aggressivEn00b on April 02, 2010, 12:20:15 PM

in here you can post and explain why would you like to give me a key and why should i choose you.

Did you just make a mistake or is this here a joke?

Nissep

Quote from: aggressivEn00b on April 02, 2010, 01:00:46 PM
Quote from: Mreezy on April 02, 2010, 12:56:48 PM
I dont get it, so YOU want a key ?

well... yes

id really like to play :(

nvm........

ramblerkid18

I've played starcraft since the day its come out, and have been waiting for starcraft 2 ever since. I play starcraft whenever I can, like 4-5 hours a day, but since this is Starcraft 2, I will probably play forever haha. I also enjoy the game because its an escape from real life and all the troubles that it brings. Good luck to everyone in the contest and thanks.

aggressivEn00b

Quote from: Mreezy on April 02, 2010, 12:38:50 PM

in here you can post and explain why would you like to give me a key and why should i choose you.

Did you just make a mistake or is this here a joke?

why, im serious about it
and no, there is no mistake there

hm, ok guys, lets say i'll pick best 3. and share with you

Sc2Elite

Well for starters i live in bum fuck Alabama where there's nothing to do at all. I go to school trying to get my degree in software engineering to pass the days by... I need something to do! I would be your best pick because no one in this thread knows what motivation even is. I'm a nice guy that likes to help people when i can. The other day i was at my local sonic and a homeless lady came up and ask for a smoke so i said ya know what lady here's three and you have a wonderful day, Honestly. I'm just trying to get my game on man, plus starcraft is my shit! It's just for me. Good Luck, Fellow bums!

merkloob

Quotein here you can post and explain why would you like to give me a key and why should i choose you

T.T

Mreezy

Tobbus

bah...  :(
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Ghandi

aggressivEn00b

Quote from: Mreezy on April 02, 2010, 12:56:48 PM

well... yes

id really like to play :(

Gamewiz

Wow... this is pathetic. Fail troll is fail

jyim89

hello,
i decided to create a contest for a sc2beta key.
in here you can post and explain why would you like to give me a key and why should i choose you. tomorrow i will pick the one who will be the most motivated and dedicated to the idea.
thank you for your attention and good luck.

ps im not quite sure if this isn't against the forum rules. if so, i humbly ask moderator to delete the thread and spare me a ban ;)

This is a lame attempt at a similar post that was put up at TeamLiquid forums http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=116623.  The one on team liquid was actually creative and funny but this one is just a fail copy.  No originality or effort...

PS.  I dislike ppl like you and I hope you never get to play sc2. EVER.

Jaxpot

Video games are my life.  I play games more than I sleep. and eat.  I would love to try starcraft 2 on b.net.  I am actually trying to become a pro gamer.  I practice constantly everyday and all day.  I love multiplayer games and competition.  I can't play single player games, only multiplayer because of the competitiveness.