Primary StarCraft 2 Beta BN simulator [No. latest version 4.3]

Started by delirtenadam, April 07, 2010, 06:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apriores

"P.S. If someone ask, I didn't reinstall the game. Is full with launcher and stuf. If that's the problem, plz reply FAST!!!"
@jyim89: That is what he said. :P

And, like the big red post is telling: "Before downloading please delete all the things", yes, this could be a problem.
To me, even with a fresh install, I have this error: You've tried to connect to a wrong server.
I have US version.

thepitster

so far its really nice work ... keep up the good work guys and gals

EDIT: i got crashed back to desktop after i ran loader.exe, game loaded fine then back to desktop this is conects in login server:

Starcraft 2 Battle.Net 2.0 Login Server Built: 4/3/2010 12:10:17 AM
Login Server Listening On: 0.0.0.0: 1119
New Login Connection From 127.0.0.1
DEBUG MESSAGE [ Incoming packet(63): Battlenet.Protocol.CAuthInfo ]
Client 0: 123@123.com: Version (14593,18720) Region: enUS
Connection to 127.0.0.1 closed

this is the last lines of emu_data.log

Starcraft 2 Battle.Net 2.0 World Server
Built: 4/3/2010 12:12:21 AM

Game Server Listening On:
0.0.0.0: 1120

Starcraft 2 Battle.Net 2.0 Login Server
Built: 4/3/2010 12:10:17 AM

Login Server Listening On:
0.0.0.0: 1119

New Login Connection From 127.0.0.1

Incoming packet(63): Battlenet.Protocol.CAuthInfo
Client 0:
123@123.com
: Version (
) Region:
enUS

Connection to 127.0.0.1 closed

gatix

Nightcro

Quote from: apriores on April 07, 2010, 04:19:29 PM
"P.S. If someone ask, I didn't reinstall the game. Is full with launcher and stuf. If that's the problem, plz reply FAST!!!"
@jyim89: That is what he said. :P

And, like the big red post is telling: "Before downloading please delete all the things", yes, this could be a problem.
To me, even with a fresh install, I have this error: You've tried to connect to a wrong server.
I have US version.

Sorry about that.
Hell!It's about time!
Starcraft 2!
Hell!It's about time!

Flokehl

All worked fine for me but after 15 sec there is a massage with lost connection to server...
also theres then a debug warning: unknown packet 83
then: Connection closed

Kev

Can you tell me what did you do ?
Because I did exactly as it says in the description but it doesnt work  :'(

Redneck

Quote from: Flokehl on April 08, 2010, 06:00:52 AM
All worked fine for me but after 15 sec there is a massage with lost connection to server...
also theres then a debug warning: unknown packet 83
then: Connection closed
same here

Bedervet

Looks like there is only blind people speaking to eachother...

The emu is not done yet, this is only a compiled version of what the devs are working one.

Even if you install it there is big chances you can't even play the replays cause this thing might be instable

apriores

I found that in XP is not working and in 7 is connecting. In Win7 I didn't copy any cache files and when I tried to start a HvH replay in game, it has automatically downloaded necessary files and replays worked, but that only with Kulas Ravine and Steppes of War; for other maps, I have this error: The Game makes reference to invalid or unavailable files.

Dystino

Someone tell me how to do please. When I start it the loader says that it have changed my IP and nothing else

Gouki

How I can create my own profile? as madsheep!
How I can put my address on my emulator 192.168.0.xx for someone else to enter with a different profile?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:   help :whistle:

dodongbadong

Quote from: apriores on April 08, 2010, 03:43:08 PM
I found that in XP is not working and in 7 is connecting. In Win7 I didn't copy any cache files and when I tried to start a HvH replay in game, it has automatically downloaded necessary files and replays worked, but that only with Kulas Ravine and Steppes of War; for other maps, I have this error: The Game makes reference to invalid or unavailable files.

nice find...

ammm by the way if you experience problem when viewing replays.. just delete the map folder on your my document and re open all again.
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

Dystino

Please help, I can't download that Net thing. Everytime im trying to install the program it says then I need a ai64 computer :S Please help!

ludakludi

why u trying to download this ? this don't work.
u can join on virtual server ...but can't create or you will get lot of dc from virtual server
and i try to join from 2nd computer via lan ... but this don't work

if u want to try and see u need to dl this:
this file is requested for .net framework 4.0 instalation
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=8E011506-6307-445B-B950-215DEF45DDD8&displaylang=en
wic_x86_enu.exe      File Size 1.2 MB

and

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a9ef9a95-58d2-4e51-a4b7-bea3cc6962cb&displaylang=en
dotNetFx40_Full_x86.exe      File Size 35.3 MB

after instalation run
BattleNetWorld.exe
SC2Emu.exe
and
Loader.exe
for Battle.net account name u can type any e-mail adress
and password is always 123456 !!!

this image show servers
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/694/71986838.jpg

and this is when i try to create game ... just loading and nothing happens
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6774/screenshot002eu.jpg

Dystino

Or is there someway that a friend can join my server and then play together or that dosen't work?