Primary StarCraft 2 Beta BN simulator [No. latest version 4.3]

source address is: http://bbs.replays.net/showtopic-1979758-1.aspx

Before downloading please delete all the things

Currently features:
Can visit BN2.0 games hall
You can create a game show map lists and can automatically download

installation method:
download. net framework 4.0 RC version of the
download address: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a9ef9a95-58d2-4e51-a4b7-bea3cc6962cb&displaylang=en

download attachments in sc.part1.rar and sc.part2.rar (these two files into the same directory),
unpack them (easily extracted to the directory can be).
run battlenetworld.exe and su2eum.exe

to run loader.exeloader.exe StarCraft 2 will run their own load.
login account when random input. such as ( 123@123.com )
Password: 123456

Annex : sc2.part2.rar (2010-4-3 15:52:46, 106.84 K)

the attachment has been downloaded 619 times

Annex : sc2.part1.rar (2010-4-3 15:52:46, 300 K)
the attachment has been downloaded 605 times

download single link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nu3yam4yn2k

source address is: http://bbs.replays.net/showtopic-1979758-1.aspx

Kev

Doesn't work, i've the frFR version, and it says like "You've tried to connect to a wrong server. Please retry later."
And it doesnt show me the pw box.
Any help ?  :'(

MadSheep

Kev

Please say what you did, did you use a second computer/virtual computer ?
I'm lost with all these things  :bangshead:

xavis

hmm yup will we actually play with other players? and one noob question how will i make my own profile? or change the name of the current profile xD thanks in advance

khr1s

Cosma_Nonstop

could someone give a simple guide on how to install,load and run it?

DrunkenPirate

Wow this looks awesome! even though i don't really know exactly what it's for  :-X
Pirate 4 Life

delirtenadam

yes

MadSheep

Quote from: delirtenadam on April 07, 2010, 09:56:00 AM
Quote from: Cosma_Nonstop on April 07, 2010, 09:48:44 AM
could someone give a simple guide on how to install,load and run it?
yes

Instructions is in the first topic by yourself LOL

This is a b.net emulator that emulates the serve it is in the beginning, you can't play anything at the moment :)

dodongbadong

awts... cant play yet! hmm anyways the good side is we can watch latest replay right?

by the way im curious i manage to follow and run sc2emu and battle then the loader and entered the 123456 password

my problem is how can i make my own profile..

like yours you have madsheep.. i want my own profile.. how can i do it?
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

jyim89

As far as I know, the current version of Starcrack svn does not create games yet.  Therefore there was no reason to post this thread under the name " Primary StarCraft 2 Beta BN simulator" and falsely getting people's hopes up.  Most people know about starcrack too so there was no need to create a new thread informing us about it.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.  If starcrack can create games then thanks letting us know.  If it can't, what is the point of this thread?

@DrunkenPirate  do you even know what we are talking about? o.O

Nightcro

help i keep geting an error every time i press on sc2emu.exe and then on loader it loads and then the logo with spaceship appear and then sc2 can't respond or something like that.
P.S. if someone ask i didn't reinstall the game is full with launcher and stuf it that's the problem plz reply FAST!!!
Hell!It's about time!
Starcraft 2!
Hell!It's about time!

jyim89

Quote from: Nightcro on April 07, 2010, 01:32:02 PM
help i keep geting an error every time i press on sc2emu.exe and then on loader it loads and then the logo with spaceship appear and then sc2 can't respond or something like that.
P.S. if someone ask i didn't reinstall the game is full with launcher and stuf it that's the problem plz reply FAST!!!

sounds like you've messed with the battle.net.mpq files.  I've had that happen to me sometimes when I was trying out stuff.  I suggest u just reinstall a clean copy of sc2.

Also, I have NO idea what the heck your saying in ur P.S. That sentence makes no sense at all.