I JUST GOT A FACKING BETA KEY!

Started by jenkinsdjtg, April 17, 2010, 06:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jenkinsdjtg

i just logged on to my  battle.net account. and there it was, my first   words where "HOLY SHIT"
IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?   ???

screen-shots:

Espionage724

Wow... I really wish I would get a key.....

You would think that blizz might want lower end systems to test to see if the game even worked but I guess not

jenkinsdjtg

%20 right now, when i tried b4 it was saying "can not authorize" so i was like OMG! NOOO!  ???

but then i was like, right.. tcp ports i forgot.  :D
Im giggling like a little school girl :jig:

Drew1231

Quote from: espionage724 on April 17, 2010, 06:41:37 AM
Wow... I really wish I would get a key.....

You would think that blizz might want lower end systems to test to see if the game even worked but I guess not

I'm running my beta on a year old Compaq laptop. Looks surprisingly well.

I think that is why I got in, it also may have something to do with OS, and video drivers.

I have a nvidia 8200m (dont feel like digging up specs) :( and vista with a FiOS connection :jig: .

Looking at the lag and stuff everyone seems to have a good connection. That is the main common denominator I can see just by playing.

fallen101

wow wow end systems no highend phhh

allstone

congrats im hoping ill win a contest or get invited im anxious  >.< 8)

allstone

if u dont mind asking how long b4 u got it

Artanis186

Holy crap, who gives a shit? Stop trying to make people jealous and making yourself feel superior people, I don't give a damn if you got a key. IF I ever get one, I'm not gonna go gloating it to a shitload of random strangers on a forum. The only place I'm gonna post it is on SCLegacy where I can have my friends there add me... but the chances I'll get one are as slim as ever, and getting slimmer.

cyricc

Quote from: Artanis186 on April 17, 2010, 03:42:49 PM
Holy crap, who gives a shit? Stop trying to make people jealous and making yourself feel superior people, I don't give a damn if you got a key. IF I ever get one, I'm not gonna go gloating it to a shitload of random strangers on a forum. The only place I'm gonna post it is on SCLegacy where I can have my friends there add me... but the chances I'll get one are as slim as ever, and getting slimmer.

Maybe not, I've heard rumors that blizzard plans to make an open beta for the last run before announcing the release date.

Drew1231

Drew1231

Quote from: Artanis186 on April 17, 2010, 03:42:49 PM
I agree, I only talk about mine to respond to questions ans stuff, its kinda a dick move to boast on a forum about emulating it.

PING)))

relax people.
the guy is just excited and jizzed his pants that's all.
I would be excited too

if I had the beta key...  :(

Drew1231

Quote from: PING))) on April 17, 2010, 06:43:48 PM

relax people.
the guy is just excited and jizzed his pants that's all.
I would be excited too

if I had the beta key...  :(

size fail

Rain[sun]

Lol my my my aren't we all touchy today. Guess what? I HAVE MULTIPLE BETA KEYS. And yes, i think its funny to boast because I wasn't begging for a key before I got one, begging over a beta is straight up pathetic.

A) There won't be an open beta, blizz has stated this many times
B) There are keys going out every day
C) Add Joker.cbells if you want to regret getting a beta  ;)
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

Drew1231

Quote from: Rain[sun] on April 17, 2010, 07:32:41 PM
Lol my my my aren't we all touchy today. Guess what? I HAVE MULTIPLE BETA KEYS. And yes, i think its funny to boast because I wasn't begging for a key before I got one, begging over a beta is straight up pathetic.

A) There won't be an open beta, blizz has stated this many times
B) There are keys going out every day
C) Add Joker.cbells if you want to regret getting a beta  ;)

I'm division 104 copper rank 4  :'(

Been on for 2 days.

ArcliteTank.arclitetank