Core 2 duo or Core 2 quad on beta opt in?

Started by miguelgalit, April 18, 2010, 09:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miguelgalit

hello everyone, im deciding on what computer im gonna use on beta opt-in... core 2 quad with sparkle 9400GT(1gb pci-e)  or core 2 duo with hd radeon 3300(256mb pci-e)? pls tell me which of the two computers I will use in beta opt in... so I can increase my chances on having a beta key... sorry for bad english  :(
I dont like microing. Hahahaha

Drew1231

Quote from: miguelgalit on April 18, 2010, 09:19:58 PM
hello everyone, im deciding on what computer im gonna use on beta opt-in... core 2 quad with sparkle 9400GT(1gb pci-e)  or core 2 duo with hd radeon 3300(256mb pci-e)? pls tell me which of the two computers I will use in beta opt in... so I can increase my chances on having a beta key... sorry for bad english  :(
I just got in beta with a dual core and it seems like recent invites have been to lower powered systems. I would recommend the quad though, because they should start inviting those soon and the dual wave might already be over.

DjDuskx

I run a quad core, signed up for the beta at the very start, and yet stil haven't got a key.
Maybe quads will start getting keys soonish? i hope
:(

miguelgalit

maybe im gonna make 4 accs. 2 for quad and 2 for duo... right??? :cheers: :thumbsup:

Drew1231

Quote from: miguelgalit on April 18, 2010, 11:49:24 PM
maybe im gonna make 4 accs. 2 for quad and 2 for duo... right??? :cheers: :thumbsup:
i think opt in is closed :(

treckin

miguelgalit

WHAT?? beta opt-in is closed??? waaa waaaa i wanna play online on battle.net...  :'( :'( pls tell me if that is true  :'( :'( OPEN BETA MUST COME TO OUR HANDS... I wish... IF NOT. BLIZZARD IS A GREEDY COMPANY THAT SELLS A LOW QUALITY GAMES THAT IS RELEASED AFTER A MILLENIUM...  :ticked:

Drew1231

Quote from: miguelgalit on April 20, 2010, 12:19:37 AM
WHAT?? beta opt-in is closed??? waaa waaaa i wanna play online on battle.net...  :'( :'( pls tell me if that is true  :'( :'( OPEN BETA MUST COME TO OUR HANDS... I wish... IF NOT. BLIZZARD IS A GREEDY COMPANY THAT SELLS A LOW QUALITY GAMES THAT IS RELEASED AFTER A MILLENIUM...  :ticked:

Their fans have proven to be patient, maybe that can get another stupid wow addon out before the release.

We may be in closed beta for a year with their rate of work..

Anyways the beta messed up last night, it reset and won't place me in a ladder... I have -2 placement matches left lol.

miguelgalit

ah ok, does the beta opt-in will give you a beta key after an opting-in? because I have opted-in 3 days ago and didn't received a key... Does this mean that they don't allow me to be a beta tester??? hahaha sry for bad english...

Drew1231

Quote from: miguelgalit on April 20, 2010, 08:17:18 PM
ah ok, does the beta opt-in will give you a beta key after an opting-in? because I have opted-in 3 days ago and didn't received a key... Does this mean that they don't allow me to be a beta tester??? hahaha sry for bad english...
When you opt in you are saying nothing more than you are want to participate. They will select people on random dates to participate in the beta, if you did not get a beta key then they may select you at a later date or not at all.

It's all luck.

Ceron

Sell your computer, and buy a big mean machine! if you have an Uber good computer, i am sure you will get in! :D

epsiSlow

i have an c2d + 8600gt + 2g ddr2 1066 and ive got opt-in 2 weeks ago on friday on evening

_________
Good Luck with the Opt-Ins :>

miguelgalit

Quote from: Ceron on April 21, 2010, 04:00:08 AM
Sell your computer, and buy a big mean machine! if you have an Uber good computer, i am sure you will get in! :D

HAHAHAHA I dont wanna sell this computer since I upgraded my computer last month... I fucked up my money by buying a bullshit graphics card "Sparkle 9400GT" a graphics card that is specially made for TV-OUTS not for GAMING... And also selling computer in in Philippines is not a good idea because people here are buying computers piece by piece... NOT BY PACKAGE... HAHAHAHA  :bangshead: