StarCraft 2 Videos (High Definition)

Started by Achaia, April 20, 2010, 11:34:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Achaia

Hey everyone!  I'm new to the site but wanted to throw up a post here to say hi to the community.  I have been playing the SC2 beta for a few weeks now and am loving it.  I really hope to see an emulator for the bnet 2.0 servers soon so I can host some LAN parties and have my friends over to play SC2 with me. 

I have also started doing some HD shoutcasts of the SC2 beta footage.  Most of the games are my 2v2 or 1v1 games and strategies but I also have a handful of commentaries posted from European tournaments and other high level games that were recommended to me by others.  My channel on is youtube.com/scbattlegrounds if you want to check it out and kill some time while waiting for the emulator to be finished. 

I was a Platinum level 1v1 and 2v2 player until I started having some problems with my SC2 account recently.  Hopefully Blizzard will have that shored up soon though so I can get back in that mix.  I am really hoping to be at least somewhat competitive in SC2 but I know I have a lot to learn still.  If anyone here is in the beta and wants to add me my tag is Achaia.scbg.

TLDR: Hi guys! My channel is youtube.com/scbattlegrounds. My SC2 beta gamer id is Achaia.scbg if you wanna play some games.

Achaia

Hello again!  I can see that a decent amount of people have viewed this even though there are no replies currently.  I did want to make a note though that I will be giving a beta key away through my YouTube channel so make sure to subscribe if you haven't yet and want a chance to win a beta key!

gfxdreams

What is your www.youtube.com subscription account name? I would like to see your video's. I was very good at sc1. I would like to know what program you use in order to use your microphone and video tape whats going on on the monitor. I have Camtasia Studio 5.0.0.384 ( not sure if that's the latest release, just the one I have )

Thanks for reading my post.
~gfxdreams

Achaia

Quote from: gfxdreams on April 24, 2010, 07:13:03 AM
What is your www.youtube.com subscription account name? I would like to see your video's. I was very good at sc1. I would like to know what program you use in order to use your microphone and video tape whats going on on the monitor. I have Camtasia Studio 5.0.0.384 ( not sure if that's the latest release, just the one I have )

Thanks for reading my post.
~gfxdreams

Hey man, sorry if I forgot to mention it but my youtube account is scbattlegrounds.  So the url to get to my channel is youtube.com/scbattlegrounds.  As far as recording games I use Fraps to capture the screen video/audio.  I have two mics that I use.  One is build into my Razer gaming headset which is pretty decent but I also have a pretty high end Samsung USB condenser mic (don't remember model number) that I use as well, especially when my buddy thirteen does some of the casts with me.  Hope this helps!